PDA

View Full Version : email help

epo
22-05-04, 07:52 AM
right every time i press send and receive it comes up with i need to enter my password
the password is already entered so i click ok
but it still keeps comin up with the same enter password

how can i fix it without resultin 2 smackin it with a hammer

or is ne 1 else on ntl havin probs

Dpnova
22-05-04, 10:45 AM
what software are you using to recieve e-mail ie Oulook express ??

epo
22-05-04, 11:17 AM
outlook express
but its deffo ntl's end tbh there doin my head in i get loads of probs with email from them and there cable tv not happy at all

Dpnova
22-05-04, 11:25 AM
change companys

epo
22-05-04, 11:41 AM
right u need a ntl phone line 4 there ntl tv as i cant have sky due to massive trees in next door but 2's that keep blockin my signal
also i dont know of ne other service providers thatll work off an ntl line most place say bt line

Dpnova
22-05-04, 11:56 AM
:o LOL ring them up and have a go

epo
22-05-04, 12:40 PM
am always doin this they keep givin me ??? off which is cool just anoyin sumtimes

Gazza14SR
23-05-04, 12:53 AM
I used to get this problem with freeserve.

Whats happens is, for some reason they suspend your account, therefore you wont be receiving emails as they think the account is suspended.

I went on the freeserve website and in the technical section there is a 're-activate my freeserve account'

Dunno if it'll be the same for you or not but thats how i solved my problem.

Gaz

epo
23-05-04, 07:47 AM
every internet company ive been with has had problems takin money out my account
bt
freeserve
ntl
and they all send me massive bills after a year of usin them
sayin u owe us ?100 as we havent bin able to take the money out ur account so ive always paid em and canceled only this time with ntl i complained and i got 2 months internet for free and another half price
its was well anoyin as i pay 4 cable out the same account