PDA

View Full Version : Front end light crash.

Anonymous
31-08-00, 01:37 PM
It was only after I bought my SR that I realised that the frontend was all out of line, for example the grill doesn't fit properly in the grove on the bumper it's about 1cm out. Does anybody know if my front end can be straightend and how much is this likely to cost. Cheers.

Anonymous
31-08-00, 02:33 PM
I bought mine off a mate, knowing that it had had a front end crash, it had all been pulled out and rebuilt, but when i came to put the headlamp unit and grille in, it appears to be all out of shape. Its gonna need a lot of jiggery pokery to get it all to fit.

Anonymous
31-08-00, 06:46 PM
I would have though that if you try to get it 'straightened', it would weaken the front end even more. . . my advice - for wot its worth is to buy a replacement slam panel and lower panel and do the job yourself, - "if you want a job done properly . . ."

PMC do these bits, and so do ON-Line Autosport, check out the links page! (you might even take the opportunity to give ur nova a facelift if it isn't already)

Anonymous
31-08-00, 06:48 PM
when u convert a acr to mk2 spec nowt fits proper anyway coz there novas and they wernt made propa from the start. it was easy to straighten my car after my lampost incedent but the amuont ov times ive pulled my hair out converting older cars to mk2 spec is unbelivable.