PDA

View Full Version : quote button

Dave
20-05-04, 04:54 PM
i know it's stupid but i've gotta say sommant,
there is a quote button in the top right hand corner of very post for using what was previously said in your post

recently there has been quite a lot of posts from old and new members for instance saying:
[quote="white-nova"] nova [quote]
or
quote white-nova = nova

if the button is pressed it will automaticly give the previous persons post in it and leave you free to either delete or ammend parts of there post.

thank you for taking the time out to read this a few people have posted thier oppinions lately an i thought i'd share mine and also please use the fcukin button! :lol:

DUNOVA.
20-05-04, 06:05 PM
i know it's stupid but i've gotta say sommant,
there is a quote button in the top right hand corner of very post for using what was previously said in your post

recently there has been quite a lot of posts from old and new members for instance saying:
[quote="white-nova"] nova [quote]
or
quote white-nova = nova

if the button is pressed it will automaticly give the previous persons post in it and leave you free to either delete or ammend parts of there post.

thank you for taking the time out to read this a few people have posted thier oppinions lately an i thought i'd share mine and also please use the fcukin button! :lol:

:? :? :roll:

Dave
21-05-04, 02:55 PM
for instance saying:

:D
:lol: