PDA

View Full Version : Holiday

DUNOVA.
19-05-04, 10:39 AM
Is anyone goin away this summer? Ive just booked my holiday with of me mates all goin to ibiza :D 8)

Chris
19-05-04, 10:51 AM
you should have a good laugh mate so long as you take plenty of money. I went to magaluf last year and it was wicked but i wouldnt go back again as it would be the same.

hendrix
19-05-04, 11:32 AM
me and chelle went 2 faliraki last year. It was well good cuz it was a few weeks before the trouble all kicked off. We dont know if were goin anywhere this year cuz im skint

Riggy
19-05-04, 02:05 PM
yep me and lou are goin canarys a few days after pv for my birthday lol :D

Stuart
19-05-04, 02:12 PM
whats a holiday? ive not had one for about 8 years (and no uni isnt classed as a holiday :p )

and i doubt ill be able to go on one this summer, as ill only be starting new work in early june lol.

oh well have to wait and go ski-ing in dec

Dpnova
19-05-04, 02:15 PM
Im going to dominican with my missus

jkhilton
19-05-04, 03:43 PM
the only time I have booked off this summer, I will be spending down in MK, rebuilding a car!!! Why do I agree to these things?

lol, only kidding Jim :) I'm looking forward to putting your car back together again.

I'll probably end up going somewhere at some point, but it will be a last minute break to a nice hot country.

John

Stuart
19-05-04, 04:07 PM
does this mean im off the hook, and i dont have to lift a finger for your car jim? lol :D cheers john

benji
19-05-04, 04:59 PM
i'm going to newquay, twice. this coming bank holiday for 3 nights(run to the sun weekend) and again at the end of august for a week

peester
19-05-04, 07:03 PM
my holdiglays are havin the house to myself for 2 weeks and parents, bro, sis going away! suits me fine. i spend all my holiday entitlement on shows throughout the year. everyone goes on holiday abroad the one time the weather here ain't bad.. im stayin.

namkeaps
19-05-04, 07:42 PM
personally am not a holiday person. dunno why but never found going abroad worth it.

rather save the money and get my car sorted this year. maybe then go on a road trip next year to nurburgring or summat

Adam
19-05-04, 07:47 PM
i'm going to newquay, twice. this coming bank holiday for 3 nights(run to the sun weekend) and again at the end of august for a week

I am going to Newquay for a week at the end of July with me mates.
Should be a laugh :D

tom_beverley
19-05-04, 07:52 PM
lol ive used all my holidays from work already coz im temporary i only get 12 a year and the company takes 6 off ya for crimbo :o bastards :o ahh well will have to pull a sicky for a week or summet later in the year n go on hol n ave a laugh.

Snowface
19-05-04, 07:53 PM
i live about 45 mins from Newquay.

benji
19-05-04, 07:58 PM

w*nker :mrgreen:

it usually takes me 5-6 hours, although last time it took me 10 hours to get home. the m5 was closed at bristol

Adam
19-05-04, 08:02 PM

And i live about a 3-4 hour drive away, but i am going on train which is about the same amount of time, maybe shorter.

Mel
19-05-04, 10:18 PM
lol only holiday i get is Skegness where we've got a holiday caravan.. :?

elsey197
19-05-04, 10:36 PM
i'm going to newquay, twice. this coming bank holiday for 3 nights(run to the sun weekend)

Im going down then too, where are you staying? we are camping in hendra there is 16 of us going i think :D

benji
20-05-04, 12:12 AM
my mate is in donnybrook guest house by the island at the top of mount wise, me and the gf are somewhere on pentire rd.

we usually stay in donnybrook but they only had 1 room left

XZiBiT
20-05-04, 06:18 AM
yarmouth with the kids for a week :P

novahead
20-05-04, 08:52 AM
Grate yarmouth :o :o :o

badnova
20-05-04, 08:55 AM
nothing wrong with great yarmouth

Jules
20-05-04, 11:38 AM
nothing wrong with great yarmouth

Well it's in Norfolk for a start..............

/me ducks under desk!!!

DUNOVA.
20-05-04, 11:41 AM
Ah ha the old suffolk norfolk rivalry

Norwich city fc Vs Ipswitch town fc :twisted:

Are you a super blue jules

Jules
20-05-04, 12:00 PM
Of course!! Is there any other team I could support!?

And before anyone says it:

Yes Norwich went up as champions - glad for ya, now all you need to do is finish 5th in your first season and qualify for the UEFA cup like we did, I'll expect nothing less.
And I'm glad in a way that Ipswich didn't go up this year, personally I don't think we're quite ready yet (Just like Grolsch) as we have a lot of youngsters in the team that could do with another season in Div.1 to mature into a more rounded and complete team - next season should be about right imo.

:D

RobIsGrt18
20-05-04, 12:09 PM
Ipswich hey?? take it you watched the game tuesday??

come on.....YOU HAMMERS!!! now off to cardiff, we av 33,800 so i best get one :D

ohh and going with 12 m8's to tenerife on a 18-30's end of june, madness!!

DUNOVA.
20-05-04, 12:11 PM
If Ipswich don't go up next seasong there new local rivals could be Colchester united :lol:

Jules
20-05-04, 12:50 PM
Ipswich hey?? take it you watched the game tuesday??

come on.....YOU HAMMERS!!! now off to cardiff, we av 33,800 so i best get one :D

ohh and going with 12 m8's to tenerife on a 18-30's end of june, madness!!

yeah I watched it, and to be honest we didn't deserve anything from it - which is what we got.
OK we should of had 2 penaltys in the last 10 mins and we hit the post in the 90th minute, but apart from that we didn't do much.
I'd of rather played Sunderland in a final that Palace - Palace have a awesome strike force that are blindingly quick, and being quite honest West Ham will struggle to contain them (Repka in particular!!).

Colchester local rivals? they might be local but the competition is lacking from them (Are they still mainly ex Ipswich players you have playing for you?)

Anyway, back on subject, no I'm not goin away this year apart from a couple of shows - there's stuff to be done on the house.

badnova
20-05-04, 01:20 PM
yarmouth is ok but not the sort of place you want to go every year or 5 times a year

epo
20-05-04, 07:22 PM
yarmouth with the kids for a week :P

snap same here

i got 3 holidays booked this year

on monday am off to scarbourgher however the fook u spell it with wife and kids

july yarmouth

august berrywick lookin 4 ward to that one was where me and r lass got engaged