PDA

View Full Version : Novaload Sunstrips

Anonymous
09-07-01, 01:51 PM
dunno bout anyone else but i reckon the novaload boyz should issue out to its members a heavy sunstrip for back or front of the nova. Not only will it look good but its a fuc*in good way to promote \ advertise!! What people think?

And God said, "Let there be the GSi"

Anonymous
09-07-01, 02:01 PM
sunstrips????? nooooooooo

Anonymous
09-07-01, 02:04 PM
Oi Novaheat612! NOOOOOOOOOOO

Sunstrips are for 17 year olds in corsas

LOL :D

nope i will not be fitting a sunstrip.
We were in the process of sorting stickers, nothing definite yet.
As car is off road not been up to see the bloke making them, we will definitely sort them for august 18/19 png weekend at billing as most people will be there.

when we have sorted a design etc and prices details will be published.

Anonymous
09-07-01, 02:07 PM
Oi Novaheat612! NOOOOOOOOOOO

Sunstrips are for 17 year olds in corsas

LOL :D

nope i will not be fitting a sunstrip.
We were in the process of sorting stickers, nothing definite yet.
As car is off road not been up to see the bloke making them, we will definitely sort them for august 18/19 png weekend at billing as most people will be there.

when we have sorted a design etc and prices details will be published.

Anonymous
09-07-01, 02:34 PM
ian have you not got a BAT MAN sunstrip lol.

Popular Demand:
---------------
By popular demand the following has been taken out as it is found to be offensive. If you wish to see the pube update then goto www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp thankyou :P

Anonymous
09-07-01, 02:42 PM
nuff said !

"I have reservations at Dorcia!"

"Saturday ?"

"Can't"

"I have to return some video tapes"

Anonymous
09-07-01, 03:25 PM
u should make sum 'Motorsport' one's...then have novaload in nasty itallic letters at the side...should look mint

Anonymous
09-07-01, 03:42 PM
I've been waitin feckin ages ever since GSi boy wos going to get some. I'll def. have some when you get them sorted:)

Anonymous
09-07-01, 03:53 PM
ill have a small one!!!

Anonymous
09-07-01, 04:11 PM
i want one!!!!!!!! gimmie gimmie gimmie!!!

Anonymous
09-07-01, 04:29 PM
may b, nothin tacky thou am not gonna b laughed at

>:) D.E.V.I.L. >:)

Anonymous
09-07-01, 04:31 PM
I dont think sunstrips look bad, aslong as they are plain, they are ok, or even a small novaload.net sticker, offset to one side.

I am deff interested in ones for the rear quarters, as long as i like the font, a nice font, thinner than bubble writing, but same sorta style?

Anonymous
09-07-01, 05:01 PM
Saint has a small one ! te he he

"I have reservations at Dorcia!"

"Saturday ?"

"Can't"

"I have to return some video tapes"

Anonymous
09-07-01, 05:07 PM
If anyone knows of a really good font, feel free to post a link and we'll have a look.

Anonymous
09-07-01, 05:20 PM
good man ian, you know it makes sense!
as soon as design \ pricing \ shipping is sorted let us all know mate! i think they look pretty cushty, especially a www.novaload.net one in forum colours!

And God said, "Let there be the GSi"

Anonymous
09-07-01, 05:34 PM
Ive got a novaload sunstrip on mine looks sorted cost me ?8 I would show a pic but I havent got a scanner!!

Anonymous
09-07-01, 05:43 PM
i prefer the new limited edition novaload header with the jordan background, that font looks good, but most of you wont have seen it.

Anonymous
09-07-01, 06:02 PM
i think if you had small text along the bottom of the sunstrip at one side that would look nice.

Anonymous
09-07-01, 06:23 PM
yeh that looks good Ian, i wonder if we can can a sunstrip made up of it ROFLMAO :D seriously though, the font on that is really good.

Anonymous
09-07-01, 06:24 PM
i thought you had the "guide to masturbation" one ian? lmao

Popular Demand:
---------------
By popular demand the following has been taken out as it is found to be offensive. If you wish to see the pube update then goto www.pugtek.net/pubes.asp thankyou :P

Anonymous
09-07-01, 07:38 PM
i haven seen it coz i still got the masterbation header!!!!!!! lol

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
09-07-01, 09:49 PM
No ive got jordan tits out header

Anonymous
10-07-01, 09:26 AM
sunstrips are bad m'kay?

Anonymous
10-07-01, 09:55 AM
Yep, the font on the limited edition Jordan tits out one is good, but not as a sticker. I quite like the original font that GSi boy used that I have got.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)]

Whoopass! :D

The original footer, not a cheap immitation!