PDA

View Full Version : max live-friggin top

Anonymous
08-07-01, 11:39 AM
i spent saturday at max live and ive got to say what a top day.

although the show was a bit small, the atmoshphere was good.

the evnin out afterwards was just the icing on the cake, i spent it at the hilton hotel (thanx to max media passes) with the likes of jordan, jo guest and jackie degg.

cool

:p
Im tall and your small

Anonymous
08-07-01, 12:12 PM
I presume your takin' the pi*s mate???!!!

And God said, "Let there be the GSi"

Anonymous
08-07-01, 11:38 PM
then he fucked em all had a massive gang bang, - - - - - -but we cant check up cos they wont remember. lol.

Pube Update:
--------------
B-) ok own up, who's nicked my pubes? B-)
:( Very Itchy, i hate this hot weather :(
:) hmmmmmm Savlon :)
:'> hmmmm cool groin :'>
:o Dilemma, do i shave again? They growing back faster than whore in all boys school! :o
B-) Gonna Shave em again, best be carefull or there will be tears by morning - lol B-)

Anonymous
09-07-01, 12:02 AM
lancy i got in there with fucking max car owner guest passes and ?1.75 for a small glass of coke takes the piss. I was introduced to jakki and holly which was nice but the rest of it was shit

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPP PPPPPPP

Anonymous
09-07-01, 06:54 PM
nah m8, im not jokin, i had a media pass, which also got you access to the hilton hotel for the aftershow party.

trust me, you missed a treat.

:D

Im tall and your small

Anonymous
09-07-01, 09:54 PM
you didnt need media passes, you could use car guest passes.

Anonymous
09-07-01, 10:45 PM
Lancy i was there it was at the hilton hotel with jakki, jordan, holly etc and i was in there so shut up. I had no media pass and got in there as my mates car was in the show there was 6 of us who got in there all who had normal passes. It was in a banquit room with the bar on the left as you walked in and the stage straight ahead with the sterio on it. Rick

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPP PPPPPPP