PDA

View Full Version : VBOA next weekend - who's going

Anonymous
07-07-01, 07:21 PM
Well as it says, who is going and what days, sat or sun or both, and some are even going on friday.

That i know of, me and emma in the loverly daewoo! DOH mine not ready!
Ste and rob in the nova spider
chris t, andy b, mc

anyone else? This is the biggest vauxhall show of the year! everything from lotus carltons, to cav convertibles, to old bedfords, opels, vpcc, and of course the huge png stand!
Billing aquadrome northants
www.aquadrome.co.uk for directions
Camping is expected, bring plenty of bbqs and beer, restaurants and takeaway food places on site, showers and toilets, jetskis
also loads of auto jumble to pick up vauxhall bargains, and trade stands.
also i know someone off mig is taking loadsa chrome shiny engine bits to sell as he makes em, so take some money.

All the best novas in the country will be there(DOH! mine won't)
lets see a list so we can organise a meet up

Anonymous
07-07-01, 08:24 PM
the breenmeister will most likely be making an appearance on 1 if not both days :D

Anonymous
07-07-01, 09:16 PM
Not me coz i'm a "pussy" is that right Ian?

B-)As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!B-)

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
07-07-01, 09:46 PM
i fancy the sunday

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
07-07-01, 10:14 PM
ai, try and sort sumthin out

ill probably be there

Anonymous
07-07-01, 11:12 PM
I'm gonna be there on the Sunday.

I was going to ask this week who's going, and if anyone from up North is planning on meeting somewhere on the way down, so we can go down in convoy. I'm coming from the North of Sheffield, joining the M1 at J35, so if anyone is planning to meet at a services near there, give us an e-mail. If not, I can make my own way down......I'm trying to see if a couple of my other Nova owning mates are going....though a couple of them haven't joined the PNG yet, so haven't got window passes ...doh. I'll still ask 'em anyway.

What time's a good time to arrive in the morning? What time do they let the public in?
Ok, enough questions, but just one more...what's the entry fee to get into the aquadrome, and it per person or per car?

Cheers :)

Anonymous
08-07-01, 11:55 AM
Saturday.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)]

Whoopass! :D

The original footer, not a cheap immitation!

Anonymous
08-07-01, 12:55 PM
BOTH DAYS...

136BHP GTE, YEAH BABY!!!

Anonymous
08-07-01, 03:24 PM
Saturday hopefully.

HEALTH WARNING:!!
Watch out for speed trap vans on the bridges over any dual carriageway in Northamptonshire!
They're really impressed wiv themselves and they'll be gunnin 4 peeps such as ourselves

Anonymous
08-07-01, 11:47 PM
I will be there for both days. C ya there

Anonymous
09-07-01, 12:23 AM
yep me and mark will be down sunday defo and we might come down sat night to "find" elgan lmao while hes asleep in his crib

Anonymous
09-07-01, 01:35 PM
Possibly friday now as well.

Watch out for traffic think its the grand prix on at silverstone this weekend???? can anyone confirm?

Anonymous
09-07-01, 04:17 PM
We aint sure, mite go down sat nite & have a larf, but mite jus go down sunday morn, cos DJ Mickystickles is in the house, doin bit party Dj'in for a mate.

I aint bovvad, jus wanna get out of the house!

Anonymous
09-07-01, 06:33 PM
the question is "do i go and pick mark up at 4:00am straight from party probably still off me nut???"

lol
or "do i cancel party and have an early night?"
or "do i cancel party come down sat night and have a larffff?"

Anonymous
09-07-01, 08:20 PM
Yep, Grand Prix is on this weekend. Last year they were queueing from the M1:O It was a quagmire and the only peeps who enjoyed themselves were the local farmers who were coining it in towing poor suckers out....

.............bastards!

Anonymous
09-07-01, 09:52 PM
mark and micky come down on the sat!
have a larff, i might have even persuaded kev to come out of his cave as well!