PDA

View Full Version : WELL TO DAY AT WORK ON THE MOTOR SHOW

scott.parker
17-05-04, 08:19 PM
Well to day i was at work up the N.E.C working on the motor show and last week i was on the mazda stand,now today i have been on the MG rover stand..
Anyway just over from where we are there is the Vauxhall stand and i have seen them hoist up on a wall Mr muller's astra touring car,and a vx racing Manaro on 18's
And there was this little baby out side,i will get some pictures off them all,but i just had time to grab one on my phone of the vx220 racing..

http://uploader.co.uk/images/vx220racing_edit.jpg

like i say i will get better pics soon as,this is off my phone and may look bit pants..

scott

Mel
17-05-04, 08:26 PM
ooooh that looks tasty! u lucky sod

epo
17-05-04, 08:45 PM
nice 1 looks good

do u get free tickets in then?

scott.parker
17-05-04, 08:49 PM
well i will be able to go round on the prees day for free,as they need us up there to aultor things,for movement of the cars,just after the press go.

but i wouldnt mind working up there on the max power show stands(free tickets and othere things) :lol:

but i will have to see,what happens.

scott

epo
17-05-04, 08:59 PM
nice 1 recon am off to max power

cooper_nova
17-05-04, 09:06 PM
that looks well sweet mate!!!

u jammy git lol
:lol:

Jim
17-05-04, 09:14 PM
Like I said to you on MSN Scott, thats a cool job you've got there. Nice one. You should build us a NL stand at PV :D

Jim

scott.parker
17-05-04, 09:37 PM
Like I said to you on MSN Scott, thats a cool job you've got there. Nice one. You should build us a NL stand at PV :D

Jim

:lol: oh good,i also said i hate doing stuf thats relating to work,when out side of it,like doing my faulse floor lol..
but when we only have like two weeks left,i think the only thing i could make is a big bit of mdf with on it,

NL stand here :lol: :lol:

scott