PDA

View Full Version : Time to say goodbye to my nova

Slatter
17-05-04, 07:09 PM
Well the time has come, having owned my car for nearly 4 years i want rid of it. Some local 17 year old likes it alot and wants it .... going to change it back to 1300 for him as the money he has offered i cant refuse. Just got to wait till tomorrow to see if he is taking piss or not! if he is he will get beaten.... if he isnt then ill have my nice E30 325Sports quicker than i thought!

Just in case anyone would have missed me i am on for building another nova once i save a bit more money but got alot of projects going on... might even get a gte as a runabout but have already got 3 road legal vehicles to tax / insure as it is!

If this deal does fall through then my nova will be for sale with choice of 1300 or 2l 16v engines.

Im not going to advertise it properly as yet though!

Do you people think im doing the right thing or not ??? Im just getting depressed with havin same car for so long :(

Slatter

epo
17-05-04, 07:18 PM
gutted ur floggin it mate altho id deffo get a bmw too like u said u want a change personally it wudnt bother me as ive had mine nearly 3 years and am always findin new bits to add to it

but good luck and hope it works out

least uve still got another nova to occupie ur time

krobinson
17-05-04, 07:21 PM
Shame you wanna sell it mate. I see where your coming from tho!

I'm in love with the E30 235i sports. In dolphin grey, absolutely gorgeous car's! And plenty of "round in circles" fun! They are fetching 4k here now, everyones going mad for them!

Keith

Dpnova
17-05-04, 07:39 PM
Be sad to see it go as its a pretty car :cry:

-Bruce-
17-05-04, 07:42 PM
its a shame your selling it but if you are going to get a good price then why not, if you are getting bored with it?

but i have to say a E30 325 would be very nice!! my mate has a mint 318is with a couple mods and it is so nice!! so a 325i sport would be a great car to have, so it may be worth while!! :lol:

bruce

Barn
17-05-04, 08:28 PM
how much he offer you mate? lol

nahhh, your choice mate.

theres one of those E30 Sports not far from me...are they the ones with the box arches at the back?
If they are.... :twisted: :D

how much would you be asking for it mate?

is the 1300 a standard engine?

All the best mate

:+:

Mel
17-05-04, 08:38 PM
gutted, i like this nova.

I think that if you're bored with the same car, then its time to say good bye, even if its gunna be a hard time sayin goodbye, its better to have someone that will *hopefully* take good care of it and get the enjoyment that im sure you have had.

Slatter
17-05-04, 08:46 PM
I want a BMW like this ..http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/CARS_popup.asp?modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=BMW&model=3+SERIES&variant=325&keywords=sport&min_pr=75&max_pr=&mileage=&agerange=&postcode=OX7+3NJ&miles=1500&max_records=50&source=0&photo=1&sort=3&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH&start=7&distance=112&adcategory=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200419141862310

And ive been offered 2k with 1300 engine ... got to de-valver it now!

Slatter

Mel
17-05-04, 08:56 PM
mmmm *drool* lovely lovely! but i still like ur nova a lot :wink:

Stuart
17-05-04, 09:15 PM
Mr slatter

i too have had my nova a long time (5 years :s ) and ive ont sold it as yet, mainly due to it not being worth much (oh well).

Ive bought a 3.0 Omega Elite, in Polar Blue (think thats the name for the really dark blue).

oooooooooooh the luxury.

bigger cars are better, but i do still have a flame (litterally) for my project nova :D

dude if it feels right, go for it

Slatter
17-05-04, 10:09 PM
Thing is if i get rid of my Nova .. i can refresh myself and start getting stuff ready to build an ever better one :lol: :lol:

Nahh seriously ill never have another proper road going modded nova :(

CP
17-05-04, 10:37 PM
Ask Breeny? :lol:

Ben
17-05-04, 11:59 PM
I fancy getting an early shape M5, will see if anyone wants to swap it for my Reliant esq Cav GSi

badnova
18-05-04, 12:01 AM
what sort of price are you asking or looking at selling it for

Dave
18-05-04, 02:08 PM
Me mate has got a e30 325i sport
just clocked over 200k an still shifts well, fitted leather int. lowered it tinted out the windows so looks like a pimp mobile now! will find a pic later, if you look at them from the right angle with the rear pop-out windows open it looks like a tourer!
got a spare m20 engine we're lookin try an turbo aswell :twisted: