PDA

View Full Version : i managed to fit some

cooper_nova
17-05-04, 03:43 PM
i managed to fit some 6" coaxal's in the dash of my mk1 nova 8)
and did it wiv out having to take the dash out too, mind u it took nearly 2hrs to do

Dpnova
17-05-04, 03:45 PM
Id have given up and put 6x9s in the doors :wink:

cooper_nova
17-05-04, 03:47 PM
Id have given up and put 6x9s in the doors :wink:

lol... i wanted to fit 'em there coz ppl say 10cm's r the biggest u can fit there :P

Dpnova
17-05-04, 03:49 PM
send it off to guinesss, thats got to be a record :lol:

cooper_nova
17-05-04, 03:51 PM
send it off to guinesss, thats got to be a record :lol:

ha ha very funny!
i just wanted to get them to fit, sounds soooo much better now :wink:

Jon_nova1
17-05-04, 04:25 PM
lol... i wanted to fit 'em there coz ppl say 10cm's r the biggest u can fit there :P[/quote]

i can imagine you going to those peeps houses and saying "look look it's 6" aha i done it"

while tasting victory

cooper_nova
17-05-04, 04:28 PM
lol... i wanted to fit 'em there coz ppl say 10cm's r the biggest u can fit there :P

i can imagine you going to those peeps houses and saying "look look it's 6" aha i done it"

while tasting victory[/quote]

f**k that!!!!!, do u know wot sort of milage i'd have to do????
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

skud52
17-05-04, 07:39 PM
how you get to em to fit? mine need replacing but i dunno how to get em, do i have to take the glove box out for the passenger side and the clocks on the drivers side?

epo
17-05-04, 07:55 PM
nice 1 i thought only 10 cm wud go sure proved us wrong lol :wink:

cooper_nova
17-05-04, 08:15 PM
how you get to em to fit? mine need replacing but i dunno how to get em, do i have to take the glove box out for the passenger side and the clocks on the drivers side?

the passengers side woz easy take the glove box out and remove the old speaker put new ones in(i used the plastic clips whic hold the original ones in the used 2 self tappers and screwed the back corners of the speaker to the air ducting for the vents)

the drivers side woz more difficult, i had to remove the lower parcle shelf and the centre consoul, as well as the plastic covers by the headlight switch,the headlight switch it self and the fog light switch and remove the fusebox(again i used the plastic clips which held the original speaker on for the front 2 corners of the new speaker and again used 2 selftapper through the air ducting for the rear 2 corners of the speaker)

cooper_nova
17-05-04, 08:16 PM
nice 1 i thought only 10 cm wud go sure proved us wrong lol :wink:

cheers mate i nearly gave up tho but the thought of doing it kept me going
:lol:

scott.parker
17-05-04, 08:26 PM
nice one mate,but my self i would of just ramed them in some pods(which i would of made my self)..nad then slaped them on the door..

scott

cooper_nova
17-05-04, 08:30 PM
nice one mate,but my self i would of just ramed them in some pods(which i would of made my self)..nad then slaped them on the door..

scott

lol :o if i had of doen that i wud of had to drill the door and door shut coz i not got ne trunking

epo
17-05-04, 08:32 PM
how do u remove the lower parcel shelf as am gunna spray mine just thought id ask before i did it

cooper_nova
17-05-04, 09:11 PM
how do u remove the lower parcel shelf as am gunna spray mine just thought id ask before i did it

3 bolts( 1 on each side under the shelf, and one oon the left hand side of the center consoul under the shelf

but u have to remove the centre consoul to get the shelf out

epo
18-05-04, 07:59 PM
nice 1 ta may have ago at weekend