PDA

View Full Version : Revs Magazine

Anonymous
07-07-01, 12:32 AM
In this months edition (Free Sunstrip one) theres two letters slaggin down novas to the ground while Redline however has a pucker nova shootout (Recommended Read). I find wan*ers callin nova boyz 'liars' and callin the car 'about as safe as a sandcastle' a fuc*in offensive disgrace.
Response to these two shi*ty letters can be e-mailed to revs mag in the address given in mag!!!!!

And God said, "Let there be the GSi"

Anonymous
07-07-01, 01:36 PM
yeah i baught the mag and was quite dis heartened, i mean they dont have to print letters like that, if we sent letters to them slagging off the cars that they own they would no way print them would they! X-(

Anonymous
07-07-01, 05:50 PM
Agree, just about pissed off with people sayin that novas have had their day. Bunch of wankers. I think Revs magazine has lost its way cos when it first started it was supposed to be for people who have propper cars i.e novas, astras etc and not 30 grand dream cars like max power and fast car has. Now its gettin just the same as them, bummin evo's, impreza's and honda,s.

Anonymous
07-07-01, 07:03 PM
The mag was shite, and to think i thought about giving them my feature!

will not be buying it again, supposedly bigger and better, just more adverts.

they tried to sell me copy at show

no thanks already got it,
its got a free mix mag
no you are quite alright
how about this sunstrip you get?
(i go into rant mode)(mingle just stands laffing)
ARE YOU PISSED?????SUNSTRIP
GET A GRIP, DO YOU HAVE ONE ON YOUR CAR?
erm no
EXACTLY THEY ARE SHIT! I WOULDNT BE SEEN DEAD WITH ONE ON, show him pic of car on png leaflet. DOES THIS NEED A FUCKING SUNSTRIP?

he walks awa sheepishly, me and mingle walk off to insult max power lol, asking if we win saxo can we sell it straight away, how about writing it off then and claiming the insurance money? muhahahahahah

Anonymous
07-07-01, 11:51 PM
lmfao

Anonymous
09-07-01, 12:06 AM
lol i got suntrip :(

but mine looks good ;)

suntrips with text on them look wank though

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
09-07-01, 10:20 AM
motorsport sunstrips look class! what u lot on about!!! :p...

Anonymous
09-07-01, 03:51 PM
nice one ian put em in there place....lol

could imagine some chap trying to blag you into buying a Novadose front bumper...hmmm i could really see you interested in that...not...lol