PDA

View Full Version : CCC Scan - DIY throttle bodies/Mapping

_JH_
16-05-04, 12:36 AM
After a while of looking for a copy of this article, I finally found these online. I thought I'd post them up for anyone who may be interested. There quite large on the screen so I have uploaded them to my webspace (after a lot of piddling around as I'm no computer sprite and it kept going wrong lol)

I'd suggest saving them to your computer as I may delete them in the future

http://members.lycos.co.uk/magburner/nova/CCC_scan_DIY_Throttle_bodies_01.jpg

http://members.lycos.co.uk/magburner/nova/CCC_scan_DIY_Throttle_bodies_02.jpg

happy reading :)

Jules
16-05-04, 02:26 PM
Cheers DZ - I was thinking of that article the other day!!
I used to have the mag ages ago but threw it out - are they the only 2 pages of it?

right click "save picture as...."
:D

_JH_
16-05-04, 11:48 PM
unfortunately yes. I've been told the old ccc mags come up on eBay all the time but its a pain in the arse searching for a particular one.

that section used to be really good and apparently track and race cars are gonna do something similar. but although that mag seems ok so far, I've noticed the progress on the section about their own cars (where they put out the image we know what we're on about cos we do it etc) seems really slow. I think the guy with the blue alfa looked at what brakes he had one month, so he could decide what to change them to next month. hardly has you queing outside the newsagent ready for the next one lol

badnova
16-05-04, 11:51 PM
cheers for the pages

S_Gault
17-05-04, 09:12 AM
Ive done it several times this way now. even done a 8 injector one, but hard getting time now, I only do them like this now for my own engines.

Steven

S_Gault
17-05-04, 09:13 AM
how do i make them bigger so i can read them.

Steven

badnova
17-05-04, 09:15 AM
have you got any pics of your work

_JH_
17-05-04, 12:40 PM
how do i make them bigger so i can read them.

Steven

your computer probably does what mine does, shrinks them so they fit on the screen. I hover the mouse over the pic and a box appears in the top left, then a second later one in the bottom right. click the one in the bottom right. the pic will go to full size. If you save them, then when you open them on your computer you can choose the size to look at them

hope that makes sense