PDA

View Full Version : NOVAS VS saxos

Anonymous
29-06-01, 10:33 PM
Someone should arrange a thrash for novas and saxos and have it as a mag feature!! Could be a laugh... Wot do u think?

136BHP GTE, YEAH BABY!!!

Anonymous
30-06-01, 12:51 AM
That would just be silly really..... Have fun anyway lads

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]

Anonymous
01-07-01, 04:20 PM
Yeah It'd be a laugh to embarass some of those poxy little saxo's. Have to wait till I've had the engine rebuilt though. Then i'll take pretty much any saxo. I dont think anyone apart from saxo owners actually like them. Everyone with a modified motor wether it's a ford, vauxhall they all hate them

Anonymous
01-07-01, 06:59 PM
apart fromn the fact that there french there nice cars.They handle well(believe me IKNOW!!),and u can sqeeze tons of power from them ith little hassle.Mike I reckon u would have a bit of difficulty agaisnt a few of my mates saxos.One supercharged vtr,a supercharged vts and a full race 2 full race spec saxos.See them at max power live next week.U'll be able to see mad davie sharps on a main stand,hopefully winning best modded saxo:-)

STOP.............................................. .........................................CARRY ON!

Anonymous
01-07-01, 07:03 PM
I'm gonna win best modded Saxo. I'm gonna petrol bomb the wings west one.

lmao

B-)As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!B-)

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
09-07-01, 01:50 PM
I'd have a hard time with them but when the engine work is all done i'll give them a damn good kicking, especially in astraight line they top out at about 130 mine will go straight past 140 and keep pulling. But your right they do handle well. My mate has just put a tuned vts engine in his Mk1 106 and it goes well:D