PDA

View Full Version : Met Police......

dan_mk1
15-05-04, 10:53 AM
the police just phoned me doing a survey on the treatment i recieved in my car break in incident.....

women:"were you satisfied, dis-satisfied, highly satisfied or highly dis-satisfied with the service you recieved?"

me:" it was shit......."

she said answer honestly! :lol:
she asked fooking loadsa questions with the same answers each time! stupid bint!

Dpnova
15-05-04, 10:55 AM
They never called me when my car got stolen :cry:

dan_mk1
15-05-04, 10:56 AM
lol, maybe it was 'cos i filed a complaint?

Dpnova
15-05-04, 10:57 AM
LOL nice one, they were ok to me, didnt they break in about 3 months ago though :?

dan_mk1
15-05-04, 11:00 AM
cant remember, the first time i phoned em they said theyre was nothing they could do as they havnt taken anything yet and put the phone down, lol

Dpnova
15-05-04, 11:01 AM
HAHA nice, so they wanted you to wait for them to come back and nick something

epo
15-05-04, 11:02 AM
lol nice 1 i got the same responce when my gte was broken in2 and nothin was took

Mel
15-05-04, 08:39 PM
lol well done mate, someone needs to tell um what they're doing wrong

srs1
16-05-04, 02:35 PM
i phoned the cops not so long back about a dumped car around the back.
asked stupid questions. explained the steering coloum was snapped, radio missing and no tax. they came that day and towed it away.

about 3 weeks later, i got a letter from the cops asking about the service i recieved. never filled it in, so 2 weeks later. got another one through.

either they are not interested in helping you when you need it, and dont come when you call them. or in my case, they hassle you for words of praise.