PDA

View Full Version : E's R GOOD, E's R GOOD....BUT NOT WHEN DRIVIN

Anonymous
06-07-01, 03:03 PM
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anyone had any bad drug or drink related drivin sessions?

>:) D.E.V.I.L. >:)

Anonymous
06-07-01, 03:07 PM
Nope!!! B-)

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :'v :p :o X-( :> B-) <-- average amount of emotions that a woman goes through every 20 seconds!!!!!!

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
06-07-01, 03:42 PM
had any 'bad' one's?...aren't they all bad? drinking and driving is fuckin stupid...for the price of a taxi (usually under ?10 on average) it's costing you your licence and probably sum 1 elses life...

would you like to be the one telling a mother her 5 year old daughter has be murdered by a drink driver? hhmmmm

Anonymous
06-07-01, 03:59 PM
I agree with Ged, it may be a little hypocritical because I have been drunk and then driven, but that was about 5 years ago and I haven't done it since!!!
I don't think I could live with myself if I was in a crash and someone died even if I was sober and it wasn't my fault, but if I was drunk it would send me into severe depression I think! and I don't ever want to be in that situation!!!!!

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
06-07-01, 08:59 PM
i have had sum mad moments driving on lots ov bad things E`s included but i isnt telling you lot coz i fink im a arsehole afterwards

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
06-07-01, 11:49 PM
its cun*s who drink n drug drive who fuc* up insurance premiums when you aint had a smash all year and tpft insurance on a SRi hits a grand. nuff sed.

And God said, "Let there be the GSi"

Anonymous
07-07-01, 09:52 AM
y would a 5 year old kid be out and about really late at night????? I agree that drink driving is well silly But if ur a 5 year old playing out at like 3m u really should are gona get killed (or is that just where i live?) :P

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]

Anonymous
07-07-01, 11:12 AM
its that blackpool place m8, lol, hmmm i dunno wether to come up now kev? What are the clubs like there Ged?

Pube Update:
--------------
B-) ok own up, who's nicked my pubes? B-)
:( Very Itchy, i hate this hot weather :(
:) hmmmmmm Savlon :)
:'> hmmmm cool groin :'>
:o Dilemma, do i shave again? They growing back faster than whore in all boys school! :o
B-) Gonna Shave em again, best be carefull or there will be tears by morning - lol B-)

Anonymous
09-07-01, 10:09 AM
drink and drug driving does now always happen in the evening text sex rex ;)

DAvo, clubs in blackpool are quality...plenty of fanny and loads of dirty little '2 O'clock routers'...lmao