PDA

View Full Version : Joke - bit long

Chris LR
14-05-04, 09:17 PM
Right, so theres a pregnant woman (expecting triplets) she's out shopping one day and pops into the bank. Unfortunatly she walks in on the middle of a bank robbery, as she walks in the door she startles one of the robbers and he shoots her 3 times in the stomach.

She's rushed to hospital believed to be desparatly ill, however on closer examination the doctors find that none of the bullets have harmed her or her triplets, "Go home and take it easy, everything will work itself out over time, the bullets will find their own way out in time"

She goes home and a couple of months later gives birth to 2 healthy girls and a heathy boy. They are all in excellent health....

Many years later one of the girls comes running in to her mum " Mummy Mummy!" what is it she asked "I've just been for a wee wee and a bullet came out!!!!!" the mother cames her down and explains how they've been expecting this and it's nothing to worry about - the girl goes on her way

About a week later the other little come running in from the bathroom "Mummy Mummy" again the mother calms her down and asks whats the matter, the second little explains again how she went for a wee wee and a bullet came out, again the mother explains the story of the bank robbery and how it happened to hher sister last week - the girl goes on her way.

The next week the boy comes running down stairs, "Mummy Mummy" before the boy has chance to say whats hapened the mother asks him if he went for a wee wee and so on........

No No he said "I was having a wa nk and I shot the cat"

Mel
14-05-04, 11:19 PM
lol heard that before but still well funny

cooper_nova
15-05-04, 12:35 AM
lol thats a good'un
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

epo
15-05-04, 08:25 AM
lol heard it ages ago but cudnt remember how it ended
still well funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

aint heard from u in ages chris how u bin

Dpnova
15-05-04, 09:00 AM
LMFAO classic

tom_beverley
15-05-04, 12:27 PM
LMAO never heard that un b4

-Bruce-
15-05-04, 01:47 PM
haha had a feeling that something like that was coming!! lol

Riggy
15-05-04, 07:39 PM
haha lol quality

rachaelrebekah
18-05-04, 08:12 PM
lol quality.

dan_mk1
18-05-04, 11:33 PM
saw it in max power a few years back, good shit!

mbr1.2i
19-05-04, 09:44 PM
hahaha never heard that, funny shit