PDA

View Full Version : wank messages

Anonymous
07-07-01, 03:26 AM
just to let u know..im fucked with reading shit messages that mean fuck all! as are many others i might take it? also..is this a nova board? and not a fuckin pug/saxo/ford board..if u want to have a pop.feel free..
cause i dont fuckin care!

Anonymous
07-07-01, 09:17 AM
also that crap that slammedgsi comes out with should be in the off topic forum for a start!!!! yeah its funny but should be in the right forum!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
07-07-01, 10:40 AM
isn't it messages like these that get the rows going, u said your self ..if u want to have a pop.feel free..
cause i dont f**kin care!

surely thats a starting point for a row? y not just keep ur thoughts to ur self and everyone here can get along!

[-flash.gif-]

Anonymous
07-07-01, 05:21 PM
i agree with chris on this one, i havent half read some crap recently on these forums

Anonymous
08-07-01, 03:38 PM
"POP" :D
Here's a Nova related message 4 u. Hows ur car going?

Anonymous
08-07-01, 06:00 PM
my car?-the bodyworks shoddy,the sprayers bodged loads,but I can do zip about it!-I need a full set of side windows(door windows and rear quarters)due to monkeys"accidentally" sanding parts of them a huge scrape on one of the wing mirrors I got off breeny,ruining the paint on it!,door rubber has paint on it,and the top of one window was resprayed for me!,plus a chunks missing behind the drivers door now,ready for rust to come in cos I have no time to sort it,but they did hose down the car afterwards,even though it took them 1 and a hlaf hours to hose it down,on top of an extra day to sort the bodywork out! x-( on the plus side,I have euro plates,rear headrest conversion(although I bust one clip forcing it in :( ) a working clock(!) and I can pull the laydees in it now!(no blue door,or huge rust patches on the other door)

a car one colour soon!:)

Anonymous
09-07-01, 12:57 AM
It sounds like you're not too happy :( and I can see why!!!

What were those Muppets doing? I'd demand my money back....it sounds like they made a right mess of it!

I've mailed you ;)

Anonymous
09-07-01, 01:14 AM
Here here! saxos, fords and other buckets fuck off u have ur own fuckin pages PISS OFF!

:)