PDA

View Full Version : Skateboard wars?

Anonymous
03-07-01, 02:09 PM
Skateboarders discuss.......

Should they be the new moped muppets and we all get em with super soakers? or are they really cool hahahaha

you like this topic kev? :D

Anonymous
03-07-01, 02:12 PM
i reckon that we should bann ian cos he is the one causing all the trouble recently :D

B-) ok own up, who's nicked my pubes? B-)

Anonymous
03-07-01, 02:15 PM
I agree with davo!

Anonymous
03-07-01, 02:17 PM
not really ... It depends if they are any good really. if the best they can do is an ollie to fakie knee scrape then soak em. It would put pressure on them to do good tricks.

Anonymous
03-07-01, 02:18 PM
not really ... It depends if they are any good really. if the best they can do is an ollie to fakie knee scrape then soak em. It would put pressure on them to do good tricks.

Anonymous
03-07-01, 02:23 PM
Nowt wrong with skateboarders. Well apart from dress sense. I mean long sleeves and hoods in july?

Oh and as for the pants its amazing how much water they can retain, eh rexy!

LOL

B-)As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!B-)

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
03-07-01, 02:25 PM
I used to skate, but I snapped my board on the back of a bench about 3 years ago and I couldn't be bothered spending any money on a new one, because I got a car!!!!!

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
03-07-01, 02:33 PM
Boarders blow.

They are crap, face it, you could have more fun going down a hill in a shopping trolly.

Black clothes, long sleaves, red caps, hoods & shite music, why?

like, you know man, like whatever dude, you cant keep me down man, i am above the law man.

moronic morons.

Some are ok, the ones who can do more than jump off a table & wear normal clothes.

The rest are morons, same as scooter riders, same as skaters, same as females.

lmao.

Anonymous
03-07-01, 03:50 PM
roflmao, this post was set up for mark, and bingo knew he couldnt resist lol

davo you will be long gone before me.

Anonymous
03-07-01, 04:03 PM
Damn.

You got me.

Just dont set one up for Dirty little scouse twats and u will be ok.

lmao.

No, really dont, i cant be arsed anymore, its too damn hot!

I am too busy sorting out my finances for the engine mods anyway, 100bhp is my target.

Anonymous
03-07-01, 04:23 PM
I too agree with Davo on that one, and I only have the power to do it :D

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
03-07-01, 04:26 PM
WHO'S IN THE DOGHOUSE!

B-)As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!B-)

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
03-07-01, 04:29 PM
WHO? WHO? WHO?

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
03-07-01, 04:33 PM
lmao, Ian.

hahaha, not so tuff now are ya?

lmao, dont kick me, please, i wont do it again!

Anonymous
03-07-01, 04:39 PM
lmfao @ ian
skaters are sad tho!!
get a life and get a car!! :D

Anonymous
03-07-01, 04:41 PM
Ian is going down, irecon remove ops, cos he is hardly ever doing anything worth while anyway!

When was the last time he answered a question without giving some grief?

Ummmmmmmmmmm, hard one to answer!

Anonymous
03-07-01, 04:49 PM
today!
so shut it mark, says him who has caused all out wars on skaters and mopeds :D

and actually not used kick too much, gone a bit rusty, have to get donna to show me how. lol

Davo, very cocky for someone who is universally hated on here, and causes posts like - davo is a cocksucker and davo fuck off.

Anonymous
03-07-01, 04:53 PM
lmao, touchy touchy!

I notice you try & spread the blame, ohhh, Mark has been picking on Scooters, Mark has been picking on Skateboarders, all that to try & shift the blame from...

IAN HAS STARTED A NATIONAL HATE DAVO CAMPAIN

lmao.

By the way, i aint signing up, u got some wierd ass joining ritual!

Anonymous
03-07-01, 04:58 PM
FINAL THOUGHT

If you don't own a nova. or you do own a nova and like skateboarding or scooters.

Your a wanker.

Thankyou and Goodbye

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
03-07-01, 05:01 PM
Rule No 1

if ur going to try and use a different username to make an anonymous comment.

Don't forget to take off your footer.

BUGGER!

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
03-07-01, 05:49 PM
lmao. moronic moron

Anonymous
03-07-01, 06:27 PM
Ummm.... well if u wana call sk8ers Go for it...Cas i aint rising to the bait mr storey.

They aint sad Its an expression same as moding ur car i can get peeps on ere and say Ohhh errrr leave poor novas alond Cutting bits out etc. Diff peeps have diff veiws Keep um to yourself unless provoked.

even then its silly cas look at kev sorted Guy was a sk8er etc and me i was too.

Lou lol u callin sk8ers sad and get a car ha ha ha ha i know tons of sk8ers with cars Inc myself.... so that kinda well p***ed on your bonfire.

Davo is once again correct..... But still i think he shoudld stop callin novas cas althought they are little Rot boxes there still fun to throw around corners, country lanes and Dar i say Public roads.

U tarmac vandels u....

Out...

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]

Anonymous
03-07-01, 06:31 PM
lmao,

i think skatings cool. it takes levels of skill that many people dont have to perform, and even if your not that skillfull its a cool way to get round while your banned from drivin.

i think we should stop the 'do we hate?' posts because i dont think you can hold a prejudice against any group of people as we do not know them.

There may be some skaters out there who are wankers i agree, but i know plenty of sound ones too.

:p
Im tall and your small
:p

Anonymous
03-07-01, 07:00 PM
im saying nowt coz i fell off mine really bad when i was about 10 and hurt my knee

lol

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
03-07-01, 09:02 PM
I snapped my skateboard when I was 8,I tried a flight of stairs,same with roller skates too,didnt bother with rollerblades,did it on a push bike tho,aint trying stairs it in a car!-only thing I aint wrote off is a car or a motorbike so far...

Anonymous
03-07-01, 09:24 PM
I AM NOT CALLING NOVAS, WHEN WILL YOU ALL REALISE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
04-07-01, 09:00 AM
skateboarders have amazing skill and control (alot more than it takes to drive any car). All of you that say sk8ers are wankers probably dont know any.

Anonymous
04-07-01, 09:19 AM
bye bye Mr Storey.

Anonymous
04-07-01, 09:21 AM
If any of you have seen any of the Pro street skaters, you will take back what you have said about them. The truth is skating is a skill, and there are some fcuking wicked skaters out there that do things with a board that will have you with your jaw to the ground.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
04-07-01, 09:57 AM
it takes skill to flip a skateboard but it takes stupidity to flip a car

Anonymous
04-07-01, 10:25 AM
in light of this post i might get old faithfull out and give her a ride. oh and i might get my skateboard out. lol :D

Anonymous
04-07-01, 10:46 AM
mines in bits , might try to put it all back together and see if the magic is still there.

Anonymous
04-07-01, 11:06 AM
hmmm try and do this in a car...

You need more thatn a "bit of skill" to b a skater.

*img*src=/files/kev/SKB1712101.jpg width=300 height=447*/img*

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
04-07-01, 11:16 AM
Before you all start slating me read the first post it was a joke, i never ever dissed skaters, i said discuss...

and at the bottom i put you like this kev, because it was a joke, some of you really do need to lighten up.

Anonymous
04-07-01, 11:19 AM
you also put this:

roflmao, this post was set up for mark, and bingo knew he couldnt resist lol

:-/

Anonymous
04-07-01, 11:20 AM
is that you kev on the photo? lol

Anonymous
04-07-01, 11:26 AM
davo, you really do love causing trouble, fed up of arguing with yourself on pugtek?

at the end of the scooter post mark said about skateboards then kev said dont diss em, it was a joke, i thought you would know what a joke is but obviously not.

want me to start quotibng your posts? like "all ian cares about is speed" also "calls cars sluggish", which is a blantant lie and definitely posted to cause trouble.
how about i'm not dissing novas then previously saying about b&q sponsoring new vauxhall mag cos full of sheds, you are a blatant hypocrite and liar..heres another couple of quotes from other peoples posts..

"davo is a cocksucker"
"davo fuck off"

Anonymous
04-07-01, 12:07 PM
jeeezus this one's cantancarous! I'd like to see what that sk8er ollied of to get that high....sk8ings ace . wish i'd never stopped.:(

Anonymous
04-07-01, 12:29 PM
lmfao

Pube Update:
:( Very Itchy, i hate this hot weather :(

Anonymous
04-07-01, 12:43 PM
davo what the hell are you trying to prove man ? you know quite well that the pubes were never there in the first place. There is one thing down there that may look like a pube but thats your penis.

:) sorry m8 couldnt resist.

Anonymous
04-07-01, 12:49 PM
lmao its all true :(

Pube Update:
:( Very Itchy, i hate this hot weather :(

Anonymous
08-07-01, 04:33 PM
does any1 have the july issue of max power with the man with the phat honda civic.
if so, what deck does he have in the picture of his ice?? :-/ :-/

136BHP GTE, YEAH BABY!!!