PDA

View Full Version : bikers

epo
13-05-04, 07:10 PM
right ive nothing against bikers in anyway its each to his own

but what did anoy me is there was a biker bbq at a pub in a village 7 miles away
the bikers just about managed to block off the road for a mile each way with there bikes parked on the road a for a mile each way they were stood outside the pub with pints in there hands too and no police to be seen

if a load of lads had gone to the car park parked up chattin with stereos on around no built up houses the police wud have been right there to break it up

i just find it very unfair how its ok 4 the bkers to block up the road and when were in a car park be havin our selves with no alcohol it'd be stopped like it has been so many times before
:rant:

Adam
13-05-04, 07:14 PM
right ive nothing against bikers in anyway its each to his own

but what did anoy me is there was a biker bbq at a pub in a village 7 miles away
the bikers just about managed to block off the road for a mile each way with there bikes parked on the road a for a mile each way they were stood outside the pub with pints in there hands too and no police to be seen

if a load of lads had gone to the car park parked up chattin with stereos on around no built up houses the police wud have been right there to break it up

i just find it very unfair how its ok 4 the bkers to block up the road and when were in a car park be havin our selves with no alcohol it'd be stopped like it has been so many times before
:rant:

True, very true.
Bikers are never put on the news or radio stations for just showing their bikes are they. But three cars together in row are seen as a convoy of boy racers.

Dpnova
13-05-04, 08:45 PM
thats because people steal cars and burn them out, the bikers seem to be nice, + some bikers are massive i wouldnt like to start a ruk with them

epo
13-05-04, 08:56 PM
like i said nothing against em as am sure sum bikers use this site

i just find it anoyin how they block a street and drink and ride yet if lads sit in a car park out the way they get moved on

i realise theres always the odd few that spoil a cruise but the majority r there and behavin

Dpnova
13-05-04, 08:58 PM
I have a moped aswell so i guess im a hardcore biker LOL we behave ourselves. Its the way the police think of car meets as opposed to bikers

Cars = Burnouts - stolen cars ETC

Bikes = Massive blokes - entusiasts

8)

epo
13-05-04, 09:00 PM
dont forget ur leathers

Mel
13-05-04, 09:39 PM
lol yeah mate i know the feeling. Annoys me a bit too :?

Dave
14-05-04, 10:01 AM
i've got my bike licence but haven't ridden one in over 1.5yrs :lol:

bikes are more of a danger if the driver is p1ssed
2 wheels & on most very fast top speed & if they crash it's gonna block up a road for a good few hours.

Hazel
14-05-04, 02:24 PM
lol yeah mate i know the feeling. Annoys me a bit too :?

Totally agree ^^^

epo
15-05-04, 08:48 AM
i can honistly say that at any of the cruises ive been to i have not seen any drivers drinkin yeah theres been passenges with cans of stella and the drivers may have had a drink but never saw them
id like to think that at cruises people arnt daft enought to drink especially with all the poilce attention they seem to get now adays

Dpnova
15-05-04, 09:02 AM
I am always kitted up in full leathers to ride me 50cc moped LOL

epo
15-05-04, 09:10 AM
aye supose ull be on the ped a bit till u get wills gte or fix the 1.2 wont u mate

Dpnova
15-05-04, 09:11 AM
how u know about my car :o news travels fast, im off to look at his car tommoz

dan_mk1
15-05-04, 10:23 AM
what happened to ya car?! did the council take it??

epo
15-05-04, 10:32 AM
tbh denny am a bit like god
i know everything and see everything

and when i say everything i mean EVERYTHING :wink: :lol:

i rang sean up last night and he said

frillip
15-05-04, 10:44 AM
yeh its like the bassets pole in bham
our lot go up there on sunday nights and they lock th egates and dont let us in

yet when the bikers go on tuesday night they just let them do anythink they want!!

nothink against bikers like cus my dads one but still shudnt be one rule for them and one for us

match
17-05-04, 05:22 PM
i see where people are coming from but most bikers tend to be middle aged men who are some what more responsible than the majority of people (young lads) who attend cruises. the police know this and therefore focus there attention more on cruises, especially as wherever there is a cruise you can guarantee to find someone driving like a prick nearby. it is a shame that cruises do tend to attract idiots that think its cool and makes you look hard by doing counless burnouts and handbrake turns around a car park. this is not very often seen when bikers are parked up, probably due to the cost of new rear tyres!