PDA

View Full Version : P1NKY

Anonymous
02-07-01, 01:44 AM
Hi, what engine is in the Pink Kingdom Developments Nova? ITs been hanging round the mansfield circuit quite a lot recently, and it looks quite nice (from a distance) just wondered what was in it? i assume a 2.0 16v, but i have heard down the grape vine that is a wank engine and wank bodywork? any help mucho appreciated.

cheers

davo

Anonymous
02-07-01, 09:29 AM
Turbo i think, so your shed won't get near it, mind you even if its a valver you won't get near either.

Anonymous
02-07-01, 09:45 AM
see ian its comments like that - that get me started, unlike you i do not see speed as a key in driving, i have to use my car everyday, once again unlike you that borrows mummy's car. Also unlike you i live away from home, and dont live with mummy and daddy.

So just grow up.

all it was was a question, thankyou for answering it. You moan at me for causing trouble.

cheers

Davo

Anonymous
02-07-01, 10:05 AM
shut the hell up davo, i'm sick of hearing that I live on my own bollocks come up with some new points or just fuck off.

Anonymous
02-07-01, 11:03 AM
blondie, dont have a go at me, i was asking a question.

get a life for gods sake.

Anonymous
02-07-01, 11:12 AM
well why did you ask if it had a wa## engine?
new point please davo, once again repeating yourself, was it not you, 50 in a 30 hahahaha
you dont speed as a key? wtf does that mean?
speeding is speeding you got caught and it was in the worst place a built up area 30 zone, knowing you probably outside a school picking up your girlfriend hehehehe

so what i work in a city centre, its not economic or practical to drive to work also i do imy bit for the environment by using public transport :p

As for using mummys car, it saves wear and tear on mine so thats why i can keep it in mint condition, and not destroy it, whats so bad in that? the car is a performance car it is not using to its full potential if i use it to go the shops in so get a life, and some valid arguments.

Anonymous
02-07-01, 11:20 AM
i'll have a go at who i want just like you do!

Ian dont explain yourself to him.

its only your comments about ian driving his mums car and shit like that, that pisses me off. You come up with this weak argument evertime and ian has a perfectly valid reason everytime, not that he owes you one. I'm sorry to be harsh and you are right you were only asking a question but you just bore me withthe same arguments. And if I want to have a say then i will.

Anonymous
02-07-01, 11:35 AM
Hahahaha @ Davo...1 post and straightaway 1 bloody big argument. That takes skill! I particularly like the " I'm a grown-up and you're all just a load of kids" ploy that u are using. Mind you, you have to be a bit of an old wanker to drive a Pug - I should know I've got one for the missus to drive! :p

BTW texted any complete strangers recently only to find after a bit that u haven't a clue who they are?:D

Anonymous
02-07-01, 11:38 AM
look, i asked a question, i got an answer coupled with abuse about my car. I was taught not to be walked over, so i retaliate. I have no problem with you blondie, but you came and had a go at me for no reason.

I have never been pulled for driving, it was one of my mateswho got pulled for doing 50 in a 30 in a transit van and he was wondering what was gonna happen to him.

speed as a key in driving = dont see speed as a major element of driving.

All i want was to ask a question, and i get insulted, can you see why i lose it some times with you lot?

Anonymous
02-07-01, 11:53 AM
ahhhhhh yawn ...... boring

;)Never be afraid to try anything new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the Titanic !;)

Anonymous
02-07-01, 12:09 PM
davo m8,

its a 2.0 16v turbo, see every1 that wasnt so hard.

chris

:) u dont ask u dont get!!!!! :)

Anonymous
02-07-01, 12:13 PM
I have to admit, this is getting silly now, I am unbiased, i read the post & i think Davo has been well fucked over, he did ask a question, he got the answer & some abuse in return, so he gave some back, now everyone is joining in.

Everyone is as bad as each other, i cant see how one person thinks they are mature one day & then starts slagging off peeps the next day.

Bah humbug to the lot of you.

By the way, i am not mature, never have been, never will be, i am just sick of this crappy chat all the time.

At the end of the day, Davo is a mate, he has been on the site for ages, granted he sold the nova, but he is still one of the lads.

There you go, my 33 pence worth.

Can you tell i am sick of work, hungry & tired?

Anonymous
02-07-01, 12:20 PM
lol who taught you not to be walked over davo?

look I have defended davo in the past but I loose all respect when he keeps coming out with the same old crappy arguments all the time. 'i live away from home',' I dont drive mummys car' so fuckin what?Why do you have to prove your'e the big man?

Anonymous
02-07-01, 12:26 PM
also the "i am mature one" he uses, or the infinity + one (copyright fenix) where he says if u disagree with me its cos i'm right, or you are scared hahahahaha

davo u came back off a break last week and straight in with abuse and argumentative posts - FACT before anyone said anything dont't start bleating now.

Anonymous
02-07-01, 12:27 PM
look, ahhhhhhhh, this is so frustrating. Right, and ians arguement of my pug is not old? cummon give me a break.

Also i would not have argued, all i wanted was an anser like what cossieking gave me, that would have been satisfactory.

cheers

davo

Anonymous
02-07-01, 02:00 PM
Have I got this all arse about face or doesn't Ian and Davo enjoy livening things up a bit with some friendly banter.
Personally, I enjoy Davo's posts and he can slag off Novas if he wants and i don't see why anyone should take any great offence to whats said. Its no worse than telling someone like Ian that Liverpool are crap -its just done for abit of a larf. Why get so serious?? If anyone finds these posts tedious they can read other stuff elsewhere on the site cant they??

Anonymous
02-07-01, 02:06 PM
im not trying to slag off novas, all i asked was about pinky.

Even if i dont slag off novas i get abuse bout my car, i just cant win :(

Anonymous
02-07-01, 02:10 PM
Davo. Just race him down a street with speedbumps. and fly past when he's picking up fibreglass and chipboard from his crap bumper.

B-)As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!B-)

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
02-07-01, 02:12 PM
Oh and CP.

LIVERPOOL ARE CRAP!

No denying it

LOL

B-)As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!B-)

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
02-07-01, 02:15 PM
BTW they are u know Ian...Everton are gonna kick their arses next season! :p

Anonymous
02-07-01, 02:18 PM
lol @ everton

Anonymous
02-07-01, 02:25 PM
roflmao everton, hahahahahahahahahaha bigger joke than burnley!

Anonymous
02-07-01, 02:30 PM
i agree with everything blondie said, now that gut makes sense!

Anonymous
02-07-01, 02:30 PM
i agree with everything blondie said, now that guy makes sense!

Anonymous
02-07-01, 02:31 PM
guy

Anonymous
02-07-01, 02:36 PM
what kind of dickhead would support burnley though.

Only lived here a year. Don't mean i have to like their shit football team.

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
02-07-01, 02:36 PM
Anything else we can slag off (sorry Davo - just ask questions about)? How about old drivers... they're a lot better drivers than young immature ones eh Davo? :D

Anonymous
02-07-01, 02:37 PM
well ive never stooped that low, changing forum name to look like another user. (shame bout email address)

lmao

Anonymous
02-07-01, 02:44 PM
Lol. better than CP@footinmouth.com ..or maybe not!

Anonymous
02-07-01, 02:51 PM
lmao @ CP.

ahhhhhhhh i cant take it no more. Just dont take the mick out of anything. :)

Anonymous
02-07-01, 03:20 PM
cool, its long post "again!"

Anonymous
02-07-01, 03:20 PM
just found out you could do it thats all

Anonymous
02-07-01, 03:21 PM
ok :)

Anonymous
02-07-01, 03:36 PM
how many posts does it take for the figure to go red?

Anonymous
02-07-01, 04:09 PM
bout 50 i think :-/

Anonymous
02-07-01, 04:11 PM
LMAO @ soooo many posts, now everyone is mates & we can all get along.

No more shoutin.

Now wheres that tit Ged with his crappy little scooter?

lmao.

Anonymous
02-07-01, 04:15 PM
lets all cry and hug you guys

Anonymous
02-07-01, 04:25 PM
lmao mark's on top form! we can go back to picking on davo when we finished with ged.

cp you will enjoy the scooter wars thread.

Anonymous
02-07-01, 04:30 PM
leave me alone :o :(

lol

Anonymous
02-07-01, 04:35 PM
lmao, u like my post Ian?

I am too hot in this office, gets me in bad mood.

lmao, 26 degrees in an office, fookin boiler is underneith my desk, got fan on full tick right next to me, jus tooooo hot!

Anonymous
02-07-01, 04:38 PM
Hahahahaha @ Mark D.

I'm not sure I want to be doing all that hugging and kissing with you young lads tho. Peeps my age get locked up and then butt fucked in jail for that sort of thing

Anonymous
02-07-01, 04:43 PM
yeah Mark, that well gives u a reason to start ripping the pi55...

lmao...it's not the same for me in my office...every other **** had fans, but i forgot to get one so i'm sweating like a Jew in Germany...

anyway...FFS...aren't 'owners clubs' (which is kinda what Novaload is) supposed to be friendly and helpful towards each other? seems like these boards have changed over the year and a 1/2 i've been coming here...at first there was just a bit of banter...now everyone's fighting and ripping the pi55 out of each other...

aren't we here to help each other? :-/

and ian, as for planning who your gonna 'pick on'...thats a bit sad innit? :-/

Anonymous
02-07-01, 04:56 PM
banter noun [U]
conversation which is amusing and not serious;

Hmm. Does this apply to the above. Think so.

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
02-07-01, 04:57 PM
ahhhhh see ged, you know whats it like m8, the tables turned my son isnt it. lmao!

Anonymous
02-07-01, 05:06 PM
my last comment made no sense, should have been "aren't they". :)

Anonymous
02-07-01, 05:25 PM
Davo mate, you are the match to the gas, i am like a bottle of gas that sum one has ripped apart without provocation!!! i didn't ask to be ribbed! u did! cos u started ripping the P1NKY nova apart! thats the difference!

Anonymous
02-07-01, 05:28 PM
ged it was a joke, fenix will be along with a dictionary in a min for you :p

Anonymous
02-07-01, 06:12 PM
FOR FUCKING HELLS SAKE, ALL I ASKED WHAT ENGINE WAS IN THE CAR. SOMEBODY GET A PACK OF DUMMIES PLEASE!

Anonymous
02-07-01, 06:16 PM
ohh yeah and the body work is a bit shit davo or had u all forgot to tell him????

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
02-07-01, 06:54 PM
naaaa they were too busy ribbing me. :(

Anonymous
02-07-01, 07:35 PM
Im the 50th reply!!!! woo hoo!!!!!!! ;)

136BHP GTE, YEAH BABY!!!

Anonymous
02-07-01, 07:36 PM
Davo you are a twat THE END!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPP PPPPPPP

Anonymous
02-07-01, 09:07 PM
davo i bet you were dropped on yer head at birth, hence the really fucked up stuff you come up with.

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
02-07-01, 10:51 PM
i thaught i should post, it only seems right

Anonymous
02-07-01, 11:28 PM
ffs he asked about wot fuking engine was in car, cut the guy sum slake yeah,

chris

p.s ALL FUKING CHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) u dont ask u dont get!!!!! :)

Anonymous
02-07-01, 11:56 PM
sitting on the fence here (not for sexual pleasure...) Davo did ask what was in the car and passed comments on the bodywork which is what people say theyre having a go at him for.... well in my time here I havnt heard ANYONE commend the Type K stuff and brand it as 'Mingdom' etc so i sont buy people changing opinions to suit, personal 'issues' apart

here ends the lesson

B-) Streakers beware: Your end is in sight B-)

Anonymous
02-07-01, 11:57 PM
but i have heard down the grape vine that is a w**k engine and w**k bodywork?

Thats wot he said, HEARD DOWN THE GRAPEVINE.

Not he said it, someone told him.

And Ged, cant u take a joke? Davo can, i mean, just look at him!

Anonymous
03-07-01, 01:13 AM
Also i put "and it looks quite nice" which it does.

In a way i wish i had insulted it big style then there would be a bloody good reason for you to have a go at me.

Anonymous
03-07-01, 09:42 AM
The car may be mad, but it is PINK!!!!!! so therefor it is crap!!!!

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
03-07-01, 09:55 AM
And the body is wank by the way, been reshelled aswell, hmmmmm, dodgy

Anonymous
03-07-01, 09:35 PM
And has a p reg plate! How many p reg novas were there made? LOL

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPP PPPPPPP

Anonymous
03-07-01, 10:12 PM
as in a new p?? well thats illegal then!! your not allowed to have a plate newer than the one you already have!!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
04-07-01, 07:41 AM
could have been re-registered as a kit car or something, I'm not sure if thats illegal or not, but it is an explanation!!!

Anonymous
04-07-01, 09:37 AM
Got a feeling that's a show plate. If it was regiqtered as a kit car it would be a q plate.

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
04-07-01, 10:02 AM
i can take a joke...just read Davo's post wrong...

Dorry Savo :p

Anonymous
04-07-01, 10:16 AM
oh i dont know ged, lol, no problems bud.

B-) ok own up, who's nicked my pubes? B-)

Anonymous
04-07-01, 11:19 AM
It is a show plate it is about b/c/d i think, not sure though.

Anonymous
04-07-01, 11:51 AM
i want a numper plate like err

D4VD 1
D4VC

any body get em on the cheap ;)

Anonymous
04-07-01, 01:16 PM
http://www.dvla-som.co.uk

Anonymous
04-07-01, 01:30 PM
I thought kit cars had to have a q-plate for about a year and then you could get a new plate for the time you built it.
I dont really know, but that is what I thought.

Anonymous
04-07-01, 01:32 PM
i found a plate for me, A14 SRR - A 1.4 SR, erm another R for good measure. lmao, was only 250 quid, mite get a private plate one day.

If it started on a Q, it satys on a Q, and u cant get a private plate for a Q.

Anonymous
04-07-01, 02:43 PM
how come icant find any plates. what do i click on?

Pube Update:
:( Very Itchy, i hate this hot weather :(

Anonymous
04-07-01, 03:05 PM
Try

http://www.dvla-som.co.uk/search/ss.php3?pagetoshow=howtosearch.html

Should work, have fun, i spent ages in there last time!

Anonymous
04-07-01, 03:45 PM
cooooooool D1 AVO mint. but ?999

:(

Pube Update:
:( Very Itchy, i hate this hot weather :(

:) hmmmmmm Savlon :)

Anonymous
04-07-01, 10:25 PM
i saw P 10 HHH the other day, bet ya cant guess what that was on

Anonymous
07-07-01, 02:13 PM
I nicked this off the queens car when she drove past:

http://www.btinternet.com/~stormster/stuff/hrh1