PDA

View Full Version : Cute bird in Southampton in Red Nova.

SimonP
12-05-04, 08:13 PM
Was driving through Southampton near Portswood and was stopped at lights. See modded phase 2 Nova in red next to me, red bumpers, Pentalines etc. Nice young filly inside smiling at me. Should have asked for a numbero, but couldn't be bothered.

Any local Novaloader's seen it/her?

Also, there's another hottie that drives around in red Nova with grey bumpers and white 5 spoke wheels of sorts. Seen her around a few times. Nice also.

Ian
12-05-04, 09:01 PM
but couldn't be bothered.

yet will post on numerous message boards trying to find her lol

Stuart
12-05-04, 09:02 PM
get orf out laaaaand

Rick Draper
12-05-04, 09:52 PM
I can spot the tweek in that white car in si's avtar from a mile away, been in a front end smash has it? :lol: Rick

peester
13-05-04, 12:41 AM
southampton hey; more women in novas? luv women in novas. must visit.
lol.

karl Rowntree
13-05-04, 05:56 PM
LOL at you si coming on looking for females, its not like you mate :lol:

How you doing matey? you missed one hell of a trip to europe.

SimonP
13-05-04, 08:12 PM
LOL Karl. Yeah, kinda wished I'd gotten her number after she drove off! Oh well.

Yeah, I know I missed a good show. Was bad timing that's all. Well, maybe next year!! LOL

Anyway, I'm fine thanks. How's the Nova?? All ready for PV? I think Craig is going. He's just doing a few bits to his Nova at the moment. He's worried about his headgasket. He's had one leak, fitted another and it still leaks a bit of coolant. Only a smidge though. Just gotta keep an eye on engine temp when on full boost.

karl Rowntree
14-05-04, 06:38 PM
Cars in a bit of a state at the mo si, it looks like its done the indy 500 lol. Havnt had time to clean it since i got back, its probably gone rusty by now :lol:

Looking forward to pv, you going down the night before mate?

Karl

scott.parker
14-05-04, 08:22 PM
LOL karl there is no way mate your car could look in a state,on the othere hand mine dose though at the mo :(

there is some tatty bits on it,not happy unlees its perfect lol
awaits for karl to say it wont be perfect till that kit go's.. :D

well i have plans for her still.. :wink:

scott

scott.parker
14-05-04, 08:24 PM
Looking forward to pv, you going down the night before mate?

Karl

humm did think of doing it but think i got to work on saterday,but might still come down the night before(get some more beer down my neck) :lol:

scott