PDA

View Full Version : Insurance Scandel!!!!!

Anonymous
06-07-01, 09:51 AM
I was thinking again (i know now its tooooooo scary)

ave any of u lot or ur m8's ever told a lies to the insurance company after a crash u've had, e.g to get compensation etc

chris

role, role....oh shit there goes my wheel

Anonymous
06-07-01, 10:04 AM
I know loads of mates who have got whiplash claims in now & some have got a fair bit of cash.

I only know of 1 person who actually did get whiplash, and he is waitin on the cash.

Loads of peeps do it, i prob would.

Anonymous
06-07-01, 10:09 AM
how can they prove you didn't have it ?

" I think he's trying to watch some illegal channels"
"No thats just the nature show"
"Oh yeah, Spank My Hairy Ass!!"
"Whats that?"
"Ride me, Ride me like a pony !"

Anonymous
06-07-01, 10:17 AM
i probably wouldnt claim, its all the whiplash claims that contribute to our increased insurance premiums + how do you think the other party feels when they find out that there claim has gone up ?5k - ?10k!!! don't get me wrong whiplash is a very painful thing and if you actually get it, then fair enough i suppose (I got it in both accidents i had - i still didnt claim) but if you don't have it, its just abusing the insurance system and it means that everyone else suffers (Sod you Jack etc etc)

Anonymous
06-07-01, 10:58 AM
thing is, because everyone is paying such scandelous (spelling) insurance premiums, i'd be tempted to claim whiplash to try and recouperate sum of the cash i've lost dishing out ??? for insurance...

i mean, all credit to ya Breeny for having morals and sticking by them etc...but unless a vast amount of people stop claiming whiplash, it wont make a shred of difference...so u might as well claim as well :(

sad but true...

Anonymous
06-07-01, 06:59 PM
my mate said he had 2 mobiles stolen - he only had stolen out of the car which was a 7110 & didn't work ne-way, he also said his stereo was nicked - which it was but it was fooked as well, (CD was jammed innit). So he got a couple hundred bucks for the goods, and a respray B'cos they wrecked his door getting in!!

Anonymous
06-07-01, 09:23 PM
great, i now know whos put dogy claims in, we'll be knocking in your doors lol

In case you didnt know i work for insurance company hahahah

Anonymous
06-07-01, 11:34 PM
aahhh... Ian..... just the man!

I've had a few problems with C.I.S..... need some advice.

I recently bought a new car which is grp 14 high risk... so before buying it I went up to the regional office to enquire about a mid-term change of policy... explained to them what car it was e.t.c.. to find out costs.

Unfortunately I walked in at 4:55pm, 5 mins to closing so the guy I spoke to explained basically they would load the policy, but not refuse it (I'm not really worried about the cost - as long as I get cover). Then promptly walked me to door with the keys jingling in his hand!!

So the following day I bought the car, well delighted, drove home (without cover) and called the C.I.S - they say "sorry, but because of your age e.t.c.... we're going to cancel the policy"

Can they do this? I've since mangaged to squeeze a cover note out of them, but no word of continuing the policy, or how much? This has gone on for 6 weeks now? Are you an underwriter? Do they take ages in proccessing it?
HELP!!!

P.S you don't wanna know what car I bought!!

Anonymous
07-07-01, 12:34 AM
i wouldnt knock CIS there rates are fuc*in brilliant especially for 17 - 25 yr olds. Same for tesco motor insurance beleive it or not!!

And God said, "Let there be the GSi"

Anonymous
07-07-01, 01:49 AM
here here God once quoted and i quote "let there be the SR, SRi and SXi but cometh thge mighty GTE and the GSi course the GTE would ruleth the streets of essex and outrun the GSi only in theory who can tell?????"
did he say that or is it just a load of crazy shit!!!!!1

:)
):
uh?
oh well!!