PDA

View Full Version : FAO:MARK D

Anonymous
06-07-01, 02:58 PM
Hey mark m8, u know my m8 with the laser blue GTE?, well hes selling it, its in autotrader. Thing is i dont want anyone to buy it cos hes gonna look at this nice white GSi on saturday and i'll b well pissed off if he gets one. Just thought i'd share that with ya.

I WANT ANOTHER 1!
GSi GSi GSi GSi

p.s. finaly managed to get rid of everything inc the car, lad in Alnwick bought me engine. Now just need to sort me self out.

GSi slammed even more on 17's with a tuned to fuck engine coming ur way soon...well u know soon as poss.

>:) D.E.V.I.L. >:)

Anonymous
06-07-01, 03:03 PM
Ahhh, wots he askin for it?

Wot u get for the car/engine?

Mine is gettin a few more horsies soon, will be keepin up with stdish gsi's i hope.

U shud of came to moor farm on sunday, mate was there with 2L 16v Belmont.

Anonymous
06-07-01, 03:12 PM
Still havent got the car sorted yet m8, craigs just pissin about!. got 200 for the engine plus he took the empty shell off me hands. Hes asking ?1500 but theres no way i'd pay that for it looks ok to ppl that dont know wat there lookin for but its starting to go on the top of the front struts, plus the thick twat went and grinded past the spot welds on the rear arches and the paint work is starting to bubble. Thats why hes selling it really the engines good thou had loads done to it, lightened and balenced fly wheel, cam, etc etc

>:) D.E.V.I.L. >:)