PDA

View Full Version : Roadusers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
24-06-01, 01:54 PM
Well yet again ive nearly got hit by a stupid twat going tooo fast on his motorbike!!!! If i had been in a car he wouldve had to swerve and prob wouldve fell off!! (Serves him right)
I wasnt in the car tho i was on the horse. This message is to tell all of you that if you happen to meet a horse and rider when youre driving SLOW DOWN!!!!! You dont know what the horse is like it could b scared of cars/bikes and 9 out of 10 times the jockey is a kid.
Go past them in a low gear with low revvs (pref 2nd or 3rd). its not that hard to do so PLEASE b careful, i dont think you could cope if you killed sumone :(
Thanx
Sam XX

Anonymous
24-06-01, 02:36 PM
yep. i always slow down for horses just because i'm nice like that B-)

Anonymous
24-06-01, 02:42 PM
i slow down to look at the young girlys on the horses in leathers and some have whips....hmmmmmmmmm ;)

Anonymous
24-06-01, 03:06 PM
My ex girlfriend was a horse. Nope thats wrong! Rode a horse. :D I always slow down, coz ive seen the consequences of what can happen if you don't... Not nice. :(

What would you attempt, if you knew you couldn't fail?...

Anonymous
24-06-01, 04:30 PM
turn the tunes down a bit too.

it is a very good chance to check out sum honeys as pag has sed! ;) but its also a good upstanding thing to do! :D

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
24-06-01, 05:41 PM
isnt it nice to watch a lass ride a horse???
all that bumping and bouncing

hmmm........

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
24-06-01, 05:59 PM
its like god inteneded them to ride to give us pleasure

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
24-06-01, 06:37 PM
it is nice to see laydees riding horses,cept around here the only regular horse rider is a 28 stone ginger heffer that seems to do the horses back in :( however,go down the back roads on a nice day,and u see the nice ones...

Anonymous
25-06-01, 10:53 AM
lmao @ everyone's replies...:p

yeah, them cream coloured leggings and FMB's (fuck me boots for all you people who are wondering 'WTF') and when it's hot they haven't got coats or anythingon...jubblies all over the place :p

if only i was a saddle...lmfao :p

[-pedburnout.gif-]
(_)_)////////D suck it and see!
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
25-06-01, 11:01 AM
dont all horsey biatches have masseeeev arses ? nothing against them mind , nothing like a bit of booty.

Anonymous
25-06-01, 11:22 AM
my girlfreind got thrown off her horse when a truck clipped it, it could have been alot worse luckily she got thrown away onto the verge but she could have gone under the wheels.

Pass wide, slow and Quietly, horses can be scared by all sorts.

Anonymous
25-06-01, 11:27 AM
u lot r SO shallow i mean come on talking bout girls bouncing up and down and up and down.................hmmm theres a stable down my road a visit there i feel!

[-flash.gif-]

Anonymous
25-06-01, 11:45 AM
i always slow right down, pull right over, and if i cant, i stop behind till i can.

Music goes from 32 to 0, and i dont accelerate.

I am such a nice boy :D

One of the main reasons, apart from the rider falling off, the horse is bigger than my car, therefor, can create more damage.

Oh, and its jus plain inconsiderate to go booting past.

I recon they should build horse lanes, and my mate recons they should pay road tax, cos they use the roads for free. :p

lmao.

Anonymous
25-06-01, 11:59 AM
i think horses should not be alowed to shit on the road it is very dangerous for motor cyles esecially on coners x-(

i was ridding my motorbike around a country lane near were i live going about 50 mph i went round a bend and there were to horses in the middle of the road so i had to hammer on the brakes and my back wheel caught some horse shit i went flying a crosss the road and into a fence
? 300 pounds worth of damage to my bike not including fairing
? 100 pound for the fence which they treyed to make me pay
one of the horses kicked its ridder off who had to be taken to hospital (not wearing helmet )
police tryed to blame me (driving with out due care and attention ) but luckally there was an indipendant witness who said it was not my fault and saw every thing that happened

so i will only go slow past horse riders when they move there mess out of the road
and another reason the road from my house to the town centre is always covered in fress horse shit there are always horses along there and when you have just washed your car :(

Anonymous
25-06-01, 12:02 PM
and i think they should have to complete a H . O . T to make sure they are safe to go on the road :)

Anonymous
25-06-01, 06:26 PM
I always slow down and wait, and show respect for horse riders. However it can be very annoying when you see a group of children on horses with no adults to supervise and the horses are all over the place, (on busy roads). Also we have many bridleways and quiet roads where I live so why do horse riders come through the centre of town on a Saturday when the traffic is nose to tail, its not enjoyable for the horse the rider or the motorists? I personally think there should be a minimum age of about 15 before they are allowed on the road, they should take a compulsory road test and should be taxed and insured. :(

For sale 2.0 8v nova ?2500 ono. :(

Anonymous
26-06-01, 04:31 PM
ahhhhhh, i can feel a presence, ahhhh, its sam, she is usin telepathic stuff, or is it the fone?

Could be the fone actually!

lmao

She says:

put on the board that sam sez u do have to pass a riding and roadsafety test
which incidently i have!!!! lol As for the kids on the road dunno.
Fredd make me shorter!!!! how?? lmfao :D

lmao, there u go, straight from the erm, horses mouth? or horse riders mouth? or perhaps the short horse riders mouth?

i dont know, anyways, there u go, u need to pass a test, but i can imagine how many peeps have done this, well, erm, sam and erm, well she is prob only one!

Anonymous
28-06-01, 06:37 PM
sam i couldn't make u shorter lol :)

Anonymous
28-06-01, 08:12 PM
Hahahaha damn rite u couldnt!!! And Mark u wernt supposd to put ALL of that conversation on the board u FOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Anonymous
28-06-01, 11:41 PM
ooops, silly me, now how did that happen?

lmao, what does this button do...

"I will kick Fredd in the nuts next time i see him"

Ooops, better not press it again...

"Stupid fool, thinks he's so good in his poncey astra"

lmao, silly me, was that my fault? :p

Anonymous
29-06-01, 12:12 AM
mark u twat! how u getting to redcar, think u better set off at 9.00 in the morning coz its a long walk! if my astra so poncey then why do i kick ya arse in reverse! lol u not getting in my poncey astra anymore so there!:p

Anonymous
01-07-01, 04:12 PM
I may be interested,wot wheels u got?-how much for front brakes?

Anonymous
01-07-01, 11:42 PM
how much for the suspension

Anonymous
05-07-01, 07:38 PM
Hahahahahaha thats rite fredd kill him!!! Grrrrr x-(
lmfao
Honestly it is mark that wrote that, the reason "i was bored and tired" haha yeah rite u just wanted to cause a barny!!!
Cyaz
Samz:D