PDA

View Full Version : Davo's pug

Anonymous
02-07-01, 10:44 PM
Davo what have you done to your pug?
I think they are quite smart espesh gti-6 B-)

Anonymous
03-07-01, 01:05 AM
17" Dare RLS Alloys, K&N Induction Kit, Full Exhaust System (already on) thats it im afraid. only an iccle 1.6 though.

Anonymous
03-07-01, 11:17 AM
any plans to do anything to the body?

Anonymous
03-07-01, 12:11 PM
safari park style black and white stripes to go with the suspension he already has. :D

Anonymous
03-07-01, 01:01 PM
He's be going down to B & Q to get some styling tips from the garden shed dept. but its very hush hush at the moment. All I will mention at this stage is the word "Larchlap"....
Hehehe

Anonymous
03-07-01, 01:10 PM
bout your level really ian.

err, i have plans but my car is not the end all, would rather get pissed at mo, and spend time with mates, but future plans include, lowering, new exhaust, and other bits n bobs, i would not mind a dimma kit, but there too heavy for my baby pug to pull. i would not mind going for rally style, loads of lettering etc. but once again i think it would need more power.

Like i say, i want to enjoy myself at the mo, so money going else where other than my car. :)

B-) ok own up, who's nicked my pubes? B-)

Anonymous
03-07-01, 06:27 PM
the gti-6 and rallye models are shit hot i agree

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
04-07-01, 10:16 AM
Davo, -40mm and you'll have a really nice car...sorted

Anonymous
04-07-01, 10:24 AM
its still money though ged, i enjoy driving my car at the mo, if i have some spare cash i will do it, but im happy with it

Anonymous
04-07-01, 11:42 AM
Davo, ?42.97 for -40mm PI lowering springs for PUG 306 1.6, thats in the Xtreme catalogue. Now thats a bargain, just have one sat night in, then u could go and buy them with the cash you would have saved! :D
Do you think you will have problems lowering it with those 17's on?? If not, get it done u know it will look mint!!! ;)

Anonymous
04-07-01, 11:48 AM
ok lets look at it.

?42.97 for the springs, then theres fitting, then theres lowering the torsion bar. ahhhh if somebody wants to do it for a pint then i will buy the springs.

lol

Anonymous
05-07-01, 04:12 PM
Sounds like your thinking of feeble excuses, when if u admit it u really cant be arsed to do it yourself X-( Lowering a car is not rocket science, u can do it yourself with a little time and patience (ok a lot of time and patience but it can still be done).
If you really like your car as much you imply, then getting to know it a little better is surely a good thing. Even to have someone fit springs for u would only cost peanuts compared to what u probably already forked out for those wheels.
Check yourself and get it sorted.

Anonymous
05-07-01, 04:31 PM
What you may not realise is the torsion bar system, its not that simple, you have to make 100% sure that both sides are the same, or this can cause major handling problems.

Every garage knows this, and therefor charges around 150 quid to lower it.

Its not a job for an ameture(like Davo, sorry Davo, but u are), and anyone who says "I can do it", go ahead, but unless that person has done it before, i wouldnt bother.

------------------------
-----\_____---------
----/__|___\?__--------
~=|(_)_____(_)]-------
-----------------------
BEEP BEEP, OUTA MY WAY!
-----------------------