PDA

View Full Version : Robin

karl Rowntree
08-05-04, 12:11 PM
For those of you who remember robin and the cruise we organised for him last year. Robin passed away yesturday.

Would like to thank everyone who was involved last year, especially mark with his v6 clio as you made a lads dream come true mate. You all made a difference that day and i class every single one of you a friend for life.

Lets look forwards now to the future and regain the energy that we all had last year. Let us come togeather like we did last august and keep robins memory alive, and hopefully we can make difference to other peoples lives in similar circumstances. I for one wont let his memory die.

Each day is what you make it, each year is a reminder that life is to be lived. Thank you Robin for teaching me that, you changed my life for the better and may you rest in peace friend.

Karl

epo
08-05-04, 12:23 PM
am very sorry to hear that karl
its very upsettin to hear that
i know i didnt come down to the meetin but i did read about it on here
and what u did for that lad was truly amazing and i have a huge amount of repect for you and every one who helped

once again sorry

ollster
08-05-04, 01:23 PM
Sorry to hear that karl, he sounded like a truely remarkable person, and once again total respect for what you did for him.

namkeaps
08-05-04, 01:46 PM
sorry to hear that fella.

im too new to know what went on last august but still it sounds like you did a good thing for someone special

Breeny
08-05-04, 01:53 PM
RIP Robin.

He's touched an amazing amount of peoples hearts all around the United Kingdom and last years event will never be forgotton.

Each day is what you make it, each year is a reminder that life is to be lived. Thank you Robin for teaching me that, you changed my life for the better and may you rest in peace friend.

Couldn't have put it better myself. You are who you are and life is what you make out of it.

scott.parker
08-05-04, 05:44 PM
Im so very sorry to here this karl,it's very sad when you here this type of news,i never met robin,but did know what you had done to help him out and raise some money it was the most caring thing you did form him,and made his dream come true,i even talked to you about this a few weekends ago which made this more of a shocke to here,well all i can say is condolences to his family and all close friends..

Im sure that everyone at some point has lost a meber of family or a close friend,and it never get any easyer to deal with,but life is not allways nice and thats why i my self believe that it is more important and makes you a better prson to put others before your self,and keep them in you thoughts allways,and as i aslo live every day to my full and as best i can,as life is too short to be nasty to otheres that matter..

Again im sorry to here about this karl.

scott

krobinson
08-05-04, 07:26 PM
Karl, i know how much robin touched you back in august, and even tho you didnt know him for long, it must be quite a sad time for you.

What you did in august was really brave, and you pulled it off no end. And from what i read online you made a difference to his life. And i certainly took on board the things you said at the time!

Life's too short everyone, get out there and enjoy it!

Keith

Nova_Girl_SR
08-05-04, 09:50 PM
Each and everyone of you deserves credit for making robin's last months so good for him.

Sincere condolences to friends/ family etc....

As you've all said life is what you make it-im going to think twice before i moan about petty things in future....

RIP :cry: