PDA

View Full Version : Metallic Black 1.2sxi 93 k reg

matt_densham
08-05-04, 12:04 PM
Black 1993 1.2sxi. I am the second owner from new. The first one being an old man who proberly never took the engine past 3000 rpm. It has the following spec:

1993 k reg
Metallic Black 3dr
Just under 90k
Engine in very good condition
Lots and lots of service history including old MOTs and the original receipt for the car!!
Taxed and MOT till October
Interior in excellent condition with no rips or tears (not even on the driver?s seat as seat covers were used when the old man owned it!)
Interior is proberly the best standard colour scheme, red, black and grey.
Spoiler
Rev counter
BB4 backbox which sounds very nice!
Induction kit
Cat has been removed (Which is included for MOT time)
15" alloys which are in very good condition with no kerbing
4 brand new tyres with excellent tread
Clear rear lights
Mesh grille
GSI side skirts which have been painted but not put on
Central locking system with loom, motors and relay (again not been put on)
Spax rear fully adjustable spring and damper coilovers (again not put on)
Custom rear bumper which is a standard mk2 nova which has been smoothed and filled in but is still only primed.

Bad points are that there is a bit of rust on the bottom of each arch and the bottom of the doors (the usual nova place) and there is no lock on the passenger side door as this was broken when some dickhead try to break into my car. This has been filled in with fibreglass with the view to get it delocked later on. Also there is a crack in the windscreen which is an MOT failure.

Because it is an end of line model, the underneath of the car is solid with no rust. There are small patches under the bonnet which I am going to treat with cure rust and the rest of the body work is very good.

If you are interested I'll send some pictures if you send me your e-mail address.

I was looking at ?500
cheers Matt

PS the car is in the Lincoln area.