PDA

View Full Version : lowering springs on 15 inch wheels and handling!

GRAY novaboy
07-05-04, 10:14 PM
some one please point me in the direction of gettin somthin sorted..... i have a Nova 1.4 sr its the quickest sr around my area but every time i accelerate hard the wheels do this weird angle thing which apparently is common there is alot of body roll as welli have some 15 inch caviler (how ever you spell it) wheels on it with 195/50 tyers i have had 5 ppl in it one of them was a well fat munta dnt ask why girlfriends mate!! and the arches didnt rub SO will i be able to lower it looks lush on the back but at the front looks like it is on stilts which i know is common but looks even more CRAP when your accelerating away givint it some stick. also do you reccomend putting some bosch super four plugs in i have the blue leads which i think are called k nelson or somthin like that?? if some one could help and tell me what i need and what to do it would be GREAT cheers!
Grey :D

Big Box
07-05-04, 11:01 PM
I've got Cavalier 15s on mine, its lowered 30mm on Pi springs and I can carry 4 adults with no probs. The problems start when U have non- Vauxhall wheels which arent the 49mm offset. U will be fine to drop it 30-40mm ad still be very useable.

As for plugs, as far as I'm aware U can use any as long as they're the right Vauxhall fitment!