PDA

View Full Version : saxo V Nova

Anonymous
23-06-01, 12:40 PM
Some one get one sorted soon !!!!!!!!!
i've had a 1.4 Sr which i thought was quick untill i bought myself a Vtr which would piss on any Sr and most gsi's. as for Ian's 130 bhp turbo'd saxo Ian try more like 200+ which idf i am right would piss all over your nova. i love when peps say my 2.0 16V nova piss's all over VTR and VTS so they should or u have wasted a far bit of money. anyon say that my SR pissed all over a vtr it just don't happen unless you have extensive engine mods. but with the Vtr = 9 sec 0-60 and only grp 7 insurence i'd keep my VTR any day.

ROLL ON SAXO V NOVA TRACK DAY CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
23-06-01, 01:21 PM
Erm...i'll do a drag strip day , but i'm not getting on a race track with a load of saxo's and having one of them lift off oversteering into the side of me.
As for your other comments.
My SRi (which is standard) will waste VTR's. FACT.this has been proven many times. Others will confirm this with their cars. . I don't give a shit how many saxo owners come in here slagging off the novas saying they are crap/slow. If you want a french biscuit tin on wheels which handles like a fucking drunk on a frozen lake and are common as shit thats your call, but i dont go into a saxo site and start slagging you off.
If you want a saxo killing day then bring it on.....i'd be happy to piss on you.

:)

Anonymous
23-06-01, 01:51 PM
LMAO does that mean its an SRi day out. I'm up for it.
Mingle

Novaload Day in court coming soon :)

Anonymous
23-06-01, 02:05 PM
my sr does some bird down southends saxo vtr, ok shes a bird but shes been to a few track days' where as i haven't! i still won

*!!i h8 speed cameras!!*

Anonymous
23-06-01, 04:20 PM
mingle ur sri will be against westcoasts and other 1.4i saxos so they won't even bother!!!

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
23-06-01, 07:27 PM
hallo phill, im sure ive cin ur old nova about parked up with its bonnet open and not startin

has it got fox alloys?

Anonymous
24-06-01, 08:49 AM
Can i bring my baby corsa along for the festivitys?

Its not the car its more to do with the driver i think if the drivers knows what his car can do and when to change gear at a certain time.
A saxo 1.1 would kill me in my corsa if i drove really chilled out like i do.

i think the vtr's are pretty fast they look Phat But the Vts's are well better.

Still im not really into saxos as they seem to be like the New nova And u just well cant get away from them. I have to admit though If a vtr/vts has been lowered 80mm with standard wheels It looks well mean!!!

My Veiw -=Corsa-Rex=-

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]

Anonymous
24-06-01, 10:50 AM
is my 1.6 gte allowed to come??

136BHP... YEAH BABY!

Anonymous
24-06-01, 12:39 PM
got rid of it 3 months ago

it did have ct racing alloys though

Anonymous
24-06-01, 02:40 PM
have 2 agree wi frak, ma sri (has a few mods) but it whoops ass wi vtr's

sorry m8 its true :-)

Ballsy

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

Anonymous
24-06-01, 05:36 PM
ballsy in max power again! well his ice ne hows

Anonymous
25-06-01, 01:13 AM
Ste if i would be racing Westcoasts and not VTR's then what would you and ian race. Double standards i think. I think us SRi lads will kick the VTR's into next week.
Mingle

Novaload Day in court coming soon :)

Anonymous
25-06-01, 09:42 AM
2.0 16V against turbo Saxo. This will show how normall aspiration is far better than forced.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
25-06-01, 11:20 AM
!!DID I HEAR THOSE MAGIC WORDS!!! "TRACK DAY" IS MY NOVA SPORT ALLOWED TO PLAY? ONLY ONE THING IT NOW HAS A 1.6 8V LUMP INSIDE IT, WHICH HAS PISSED MY MATES VTR ALL OVER THE SHOP ICANT SAY NO MORE BUT UD BE WASTING UR PETROL MATE!!!! :) LOL TELL ME THE VENUE AND MY SPORT SHALL BE THERE

Anonymous
25-06-01, 11:25 AM
Is that a 1.6i, if so did you swap engines out of choice or necessity? There are so few Nova sports around that are in standard form, its a shame.

I thought the 1.3 Nova sport was supposed to be quicker to 60 that the GTE/GSi anyway?

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
25-06-01, 11:28 AM
Lmao. Now that would piss them off.

VTS (1.6) v Nova Sport (1.3).

B-)As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!B-)

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
25-06-01, 11:42 PM
My 1.4 SR will whooop your VTR - I have raced 5 and beat all of them, except top end on the motorway where they seem to have a little more. From the lights you would get beat off a good 1400 SR.

Anonymous
26-06-01, 06:27 PM
Can i come and play in my 205?

RobDmr@aol.com
Bring it on 2.0 16v

Anonymous
26-06-01, 10:34 PM
Rob M8, bring it on anytime u want!

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
26-06-01, 11:43 PM
Can I come and play in my Porca 928?
Damn....that was a dream again :(

Anonymous
28-06-01, 01:48 PM
Lets just fancy saxo's are shite. everyones got them and they all lokk the same. I'll take any vts,vtr turbo whatever on in mine and we'll see who comes out on top. Lets get a track day involved with nova's and saxo's and then we'll see whats better:D

Anonymous
28-06-01, 01:53 PM
I'll get shouted at for this, but after seeing a Renault Clio Sport at the last region 2 PNG meeting, I want one!!!! and I reckon that would piss all over Saxo VTR's and VTS's!!!

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
28-06-01, 02:17 PM
John if your talking about the 2.0 172 you might wanna ask MC what he killed at Southend last weekend :D

B-)As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!B-)

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
28-06-01, 02:25 PM
LoL

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
28-06-01, 02:28 PM
yeah, but MC's car is built for racing, totally stripped out mega powerful engine and generally all round amazing car!!! The clio Sport 172 has full Leather and Alcantara interior and a very nice looking engine and is slightly more comfortable than MC's!!!!! The point I was making was that it would beat Saxos, I know it wouldn't beat MC's or Ians cars!!!

Anonymous
28-06-01, 02:30 PM
I tell you what, it might not have beaten me, but it was quite close, and I had to rant the tits outa my motor.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
28-06-01, 02:32 PM
He did however admit "thats one seriously quick little Nova" after I told him it was only a 1.6 8v.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
28-06-01, 02:34 PM
I bet he was gutted!!!! but then he sat back in the leather and alcantara and just thought mmmmmmmmmmm leather!!!!! :)

Anonymous
28-06-01, 02:37 PM
And b4 we took of he laughed and said to his m8, watch me piss all over this little Nova.

Muhahahaaaaaa!

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
28-06-01, 02:39 PM
hahahhahahahhahahahhaahahaaaha!!!

but still.....mmmmmmmmmmmmm Leather & Alcantara!!!!! :D

Anonymous
28-06-01, 03:11 PM
and the there was me pootling along behind just laughing :D

Anonymous
28-06-01, 07:00 PM
oops!!!
lol

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
03-07-01, 10:50 AM
OK Guys.

I'm going to try and sort out a track day. I've put up a request on my site for people who are interested to mail

trackday@saxokillers.com

I know there are a few who are interested from here so please e-mail me with your name, age, car model and performance mods.

Thanks

Fenix

P.S. At the mo there are no signs of supercharged or turbo'd saxo's (wonder whether they actually exist? LOL)

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM