PDA

View Full Version : Max Power Live

Anonymous
28-06-01, 11:41 AM
This may have already been asked, but who is actually going?? I know Nova-run is and I am going on the saturday & Sunday and putting my car in the outside PNG section, but who else will be there?

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
28-06-01, 11:46 AM
I'm on the PNG display on saturday and sunday too. :) Come and say hi!

:)

Anonymous
28-06-01, 01:03 PM
Maybe go on the sat, only cos i should have free tickets, there is no way i am paying.
car will not be ready so will jump in mates calibra, as he is showing all 3 days and taking car home every night, so we can play on playstation 2 all way there and back lol, or if we are bored, watch telly, dvd or video hehehehe

Anonymous
28-06-01, 01:48 PM
not sure if I will be driving back and forth on both days or not or if I will stay somewhere, it all depends if I can get my mate to come down who gets the Hilton hotel for ?15 a night!!!!!!!

Anonymous
28-06-01, 02:19 PM
I will be going, but like Ian said, i aint payin for no damn tickets, foooo.

Lol, i think Micky is going(i hope so, cos i want a lift!)

And a few others from our region.

Has anyone spoken to png bout the free tickets?

If its a case of turn up & get them at the door, i wont go, just in case i gotta pay, so stuff it.

If no one has spoken to them, i will mail them in a hour or two.

Anonymous
28-06-01, 02:21 PM
I have received my car pass and also the show car pass to get through the main gate, but not the tickets. If I do turn up and there are no tickets I will be gutted, but I reckon I would pay anyway, just to see some mad as fooook Jap cars!!!!

Anonymous
28-06-01, 04:16 PM
I'll be going on Friday, Car will be on display on the outdoor PNG Stand for the day.

Anonymous
28-06-01, 05:46 PM
Im going Friday :) Has anyone been before? Only I want to know if you can get cheep stuff like I.C.E and body kits etc.. If so haow much cheeper are they?

Anonymous
28-06-01, 06:13 PM
I am going but not in my car and i have free tickets for all 3 days! Going with my m8 in his s1 aRSe which will be on the aRSeOC stand i think

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPP PPPPPPP

Anonymous
28-06-01, 06:41 PM
Im doing my best to be able to afford to go!-Im sooooo poor at the mo,I have to sometimes walk or catch the bus now :( nevermind,start work soon :)

Anonymous
28-06-01, 07:22 PM
right i just agot another car pass thing and a letter which says the tickets are going to be given out on the day by mark watts when you get there in the morning.

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
28-06-01, 11:38 PM
Right, soz boys, but i aint goin, cant be chowed anyways, will see everyone at billing :)

Got 5 quid to last me til i get paid, bit short this month :(

Anonymous
29-06-01, 12:55 AM
i'll be there, anyone else from daaan saaaf going?

:D

Anonymous
29-06-01, 09:48 AM
Ill be there on sat/sun probably be kipping over somewhere the night, might as well abuse the weekend pass.

Doubt it very much ill be on the PNG stand for some strange reason...lol

Me mates CRX will be on the Jap Tour stand inside though so keep an eye out for that

Anonymous
29-06-01, 10:12 AM
im goin in my nov' GTE hehehehe where can nova owners park to check out eachother motors? gotta go i wanna meet all u nova owners gotta new website comin out soon want sum of ur pics post me a messae or sumthink tellin me where all the nova owners can park up and check out the motors :)
:) "I luv u all" :)

Anonymous
29-06-01, 10:24 AM
K+N, if you aren't going in the PNG display then you will have to park in the main carpark. I'm not sure exactly whereabouts the PNG bit will be, but I think it will be fairly obvious!!!(all the novas!!)

Anonymous
29-06-01, 04:20 PM
i wanna be in the PNG stand but i didnt join up :(

please let me!! :)
:) "D'oh! :(

Anonymous
01-07-01, 07:02 PM
Check out my mates race spec saxos from GMC.There on t e stands all three days.:-)

STOP.............................................. .........................................CARRY ON!