PDA

View Full Version : ++++ 1.4sr project for swop PLEASE READ ++++

Anonymous
06-05-04, 04:36 PM
hi

i have a 1.4sr with the following

all standard spec like red/grey interior with cobra bucket seats with custom subframes electric windows k&n abyss rear bumper pro flush boot real tinted rear lights mondeo estate spoiler mod twin big bores 1 each side evo bonnet pro done cost ?300 in all 3 months ago lowered 60mm 16inch miglia spider alloys with very good tyres meshed v grill delocked doors and boot dtm mirrors racing d shape steering wheel sparco foot pedals and gear knob lecat side skirts (NOT FITTED) remote central locking and alarm few engine bits done not 100% sure what as the lad who had it before me worked at courtnay sport as it is just up road from us it does 127mph i and gets there quick i was told it had courtnay cam it has no problems racing xr2i and xr3i s it also has a full sound system which will go with car if i find right car or bike to swop with which is 3 12" pioneer voice coil cooling subs and pioneer 6x9s a pioneer and and also a splx amp which i run my 6x9s from there is 4 6x9s there 2 in front doors but these need replacing as blown. 2 of the subs and in a custin bootbuild in boot and the other is just in back seats in normal sub box its all running off a sony xplod cd player and sound really good there is no tax or test as this is an unfinished project if anybody is really interested email me at nicole1954@hotmail.com i would sell if price was right please dont ask what i want just make an offer i have pics just ask but would really like to swop for a fiesta and anything not standard or a motorbike ive just got bord of this car now and want to play with somthing else you can always come and view just email and ask that car is not realyy drivable but it starts first time and runs well but the arches need work to get they alloys under and will rub very quick very loud car and looks great just needs few bits doing ideal for sombody who wants to do some work on a car needs bodykit front bumper and skirts fitting then will have full bodykit

email me at

nicole1954@hotmail.com

cheers