PDA

View Full Version : Ops!!!

Anonymous
28-06-01, 11:40 PM
I feel as though i'm not welcome. I feel the bitter taste of rejection. Wheres my ops! I've only been begging for like 6 months lol.
:D
Mingle

Novaload Day in court coming soon :)

Anonymous
28-06-01, 11:56 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm, so when do i get some?

lol.

Kev, u got dates of when peeps signed up for the site?

If u have, wen did i sign up, jus wonderin how long i have been commin here while its evolved.

Anonymous
28-06-01, 11:58 PM
Yep i want to know aswell. what do the regulars need to do around here to get ops then ????????????

Anonymous
29-06-01, 08:59 AM
need to be regular on chat room, all the regulars were considered and it was an executive decision by mr wright.

basically it came down to the people with no lives who are on all the time. and that can be trusted!!!!

Anonymous
29-06-01, 09:45 AM
Im on here all the time !

;)Never be afraid to try anything new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the Titanic !;)

Anonymous
29-06-01, 10:13 AM
Erm, i is on every night.

But i guess at the end of the day, u cant have 2 geordies as ops, cos people will complain.

Lmao, too much for the southerners, cant take the geordie massive!

Plus i guess there is usually always one op in there, apart from night times, wen Ian is out staring at Women, Micky is gettin drunk & the rest just dont bother :p

lol, anyways, i aint too bothered, congrats to Mr Suntan, dont get a big head, the fake tan will leave strech marks! :D

Anonymous
29-06-01, 02:32 PM
lmao @ marky d

Anonymous
29-06-01, 04:14 PM
lol @ big head, its only ops on the chat room for naughty people to get kicked!

Anonymous
29-06-01, 06:14 PM
lol
i will return to entice with my late night bull shit all next week when im back home.

i know your all missing me lmao

Micky@novaload.net :)