PDA

View Full Version : Directions

EADESY
05-05-04, 04:59 PM
I have just started driving and i wondering how to get to the hams hall venue as i dont live far away ? Anyone wanna give me some directions?

SKoob
05-05-04, 11:46 PM
try the route planner on www.theaa.com

DazK
06-05-04, 12:02 AM
be careful around HH, its rammed with pikeys and trouble makers

iv heard no end of storys about that place :o

EADESY
06-05-04, 11:06 AM
be careful around HH, its rammed with pikeys and trouble makers

iv heard no end of storys about that place :o

So i take it i have to keep my doors locked and my eyes open for shady characters. Thanx for that info !!

Nath
06-05-04, 11:15 AM
where the bloody hell is it ive never heard of it. lol at pikies theres plenty round here now lol

Philsutton
06-05-04, 11:31 AM
theres far to many pikeys about, they should never have been allowed to grow into such a population

Tazzy
07-05-04, 11:46 PM
theres far to many pikeys about, they should never have been allowed to grow into such a population

well, bham city fans have got to go somewhere, theres just too many to kill, the social rejects!

anywhoooo, its not that bad, just keep your doors locked, its like when i go up bham wheels, i stay in my car, the door locked, with the steering wheel by my side!

its all unsafe, due to the ppl that go and ruin it for everyone else, but still, it is a good night, everyone has a laugh, bit of banter, few races, couple of wheel spins, handbrake skids, dounuts, etc!

actually, my mates and i have found another location which would be a lot better - long road, plenty of room for parking, and just off the road is a gravel carpark we could use for the stunts!

but that will just have to be me and my crew's own area every thursday night! :D