PDA

View Full Version : Nova 1.2i

Matt Nova
04-05-04, 11:05 AM
I am selling my K reg, glacier white 1.2i nova, Good condition, genuine reason for sale, owned since end of january 2004.

When I purchased the car it had just been through its MOT 2 days before, it was lowered, it had 15" Vauxhall Astra GSI alloys which do not scrub even with five people and a full boot, so it may have arch work performed. All tyres are in excellent condition! It has been debadged all round. It has the grey vinyl along the side of the car which is from an SR/SRi (done before me so not sure). I have added a SR spoiler, 4" tuneable, rage exhaust only a few months old have receipt to prove this. Inside it has Sparco pedals, handbrake and leather gaiter, gearknob, there are no burns or marks inside the car. I do not smoke and have never used the ash tray. I have also meshed the front grille and colour coded the door handles.

Maintenance- Since owning this car I have had the oil and filter professionally changed, air filter changed, new radiator (complete with new coolant), had the exhaust professionally welded on by a custom exhaust garage, new gasket on the downpipe as the old one had deteriated over time but has been replaced with a metal gasket so was told it will not happen again. It has had the tracking done, and wheel balancing carried out aswell.

This car does not need any work doing to it, it is very reliable and has always started every time. It has rust in usual place bottom of doors and rear arches. It has not been thrashed unlike most Novas! It has done 96k miles.

It has MOT to January 29th 2005, Taxed to September, Have V5, Lots of receipts and service history, price includes standard audio equipment as I want my CD player and 6X9 speakers for my next car.

Can send pictures if requested, see 1.2 section and "Matt Carlings" for my feature.

Asking for ?695ono but would part exhange for a mk2 1.4SR/ SRi