PDA

View Full Version : gutted

Anonymous
30-06-01, 08:34 PM
a while ago me n some mates arranged to go down to Newquay for a week, I lost my job just over a month ago,and now Im the only one who didnt go :( so I scrimped to get the car sorted,but bad news again,the lad cant do it for 3 weeks!-n just got a fone call of so called mates telling me how great it is on hols,so Im doing as much on my car as poss now,any other ways of cheering myself up?-other than 3 joints?

Anonymous
30-06-01, 10:21 PM
sex!!! that should help

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
01-07-01, 11:14 AM
well bob cambridge asked u a question....

Anonymous
01-07-01, 02:22 PM
Maybe 4 joints???

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
01-07-01, 04:04 PM
I been working on the car,think I might try n get a gobble off an ex,wot I really need is someone to help me fit an SR spoiler n GTE skirts?-will help out n possibly pay for the help?

Anonymous
01-07-01, 04:50 PM
-getting as much done as poss to the car this week u see,even pulled most the dent out of the rear arch that was done b4 I got it,I was only messing round with a kids toy...
Wot I plan to acheive this week,is get the doors n wing sorted(being done tues,out for thurs hopefully)get BB4(thurs hopefully)clear indicators(getting some,u guessed it,thurs) headrest guides(wednesday/thursday) i should be picking up some lowering springs thurs or friday,then all I need,is some help to fit skirts n spoiler,n maybe a hand at doing a rear arch,its gonna be a busy week,so if anyone gets bored...

Anonymous
01-07-01, 06:50 PM
let me finish...if anyone gets bored be sure to stay away from ur house as u'll be dragging punters in to fix ur mota:D
Fraz

STOP.............................................. .........................................CARRY ON!

Anonymous
01-07-01, 08:08 PM
lol,I only want a hand at fiting the spoiler really,the sideskirts can wait for me to pluck up the courage!-I aint been doing too bad on my car myself,considering I had hardly lifted a socket set before I got it,hardest job so far has been changing over the doors tho,as the pins were ceased,after that it would probably be,erm,errr,getting the steering wheel off!

Anonymous
01-07-01, 08:09 PM
lol,I only want a hand at fiting the spoiler really,the sideskirts can wait for me to pluck up the courage!-I aint been doing too bad on my car myself,considering I had hardly lifted a socket set before I got it,hardest job so far has been changing over the doors tho,as the pins were ceased,after that it would probably be,erm,errr,getting the steering wheel off!-on a serious note tho,could someone give me a hand with the spoiler?-or sell me a carmine red tailgate with SR spoiler on?

Anonymous
01-07-01, 08:38 PM
that wasnt supposed to happen!

Anonymous
01-07-01, 11:51 PM
I've got a Carmine red tailgate with spoiler on.....hang on though, I think it's on the car....ooops, yes it is. I think I'll have to keep it otherwise things may fall out of the boot ;)

If I was near to you, I'd give you a hand with the spoiler. Have you read the guide on Topbuzz? It's for fitting a MKII spoiler, but there's not much difference in what you have to do.

I gather you need help in where to drill the holes though...right? Can you tell from the pics on the topbuzz guide, roughly what height to drill 'em?

Anonymous
02-07-01, 09:13 AM
Fcuk all that mate, have 5 joints :D

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
02-07-01, 09:16 AM
I have a rough Idea of where to drill them,but I think that if I get it wrong,the spoiler will be fitted incredibly off balance,or else I would need to drill a replament hole fractionally along from the first holes,and the bolts wont hold too well,looking at some pics I found online,the bolts come thru right on the edge of the inner skin of the tailgate?-Grrrr its annoying me now,the sideskirts can go on hold slightly,as they wont get noticed as much as the spoiler,wot I could do with is finding out if theres some template for lining the holes up that bodyshops use,maybe paper or plastic-card to mark the holes out,would make it so easy then

Anonymous
02-07-01, 09:38 AM
the three joints is a good start , just remember this :

I smoke three joints in the morning
I smoke three joints at night
I smoke three joints in the afternoon
It makes me feel alright
I smoke three joints in time of peace
and three in time of war
I smoke three joints before i smoke three joints
and then i smoke three more

I am a great influence on the youth of today.:D