PDA

View Full Version : [FS] 91(J) VAUXHALL NOVA 1.4 SR in fife scotland SOLD

14sr
03-05-04, 10:23 AM
SOLD

http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/ickle_monkey/PICT0015.jpg

http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/ickle_monkey/PICT0013.jpg

Vauxhall nova 1.4sr J (91) reg glacier white this has been a great car for me I have owned it since 2nd May 1998. This car has never been smoked in, definitely not in the last 6 years anyway. It has not been revved to the max everywhere it goes (unlike most nova's), I do not drive my cars hard and it never gets revved from cold.

It has been well looked after and maintained regardless of cost. Most things that I have replaced have been done because they were not in like new condition. The car has always been parked in my garage when ever at home. The oil has been getting changed every 6 months (semi synthetic). I have only been doing about 6,000 miles a year so it is time to sell up as I have a new car. I will list everything so most questions should be answered. Any other's please ask.
MOT: 10-dec-04* TAX: 30-jun-04

New Parts
The head gasket got replaced mid 2002 because of a small water leak at the front also replaced was the timing belt, water pump thermostat and valve stem oil seals the head was also skimmed just incase even though the car was not overheated !!

The clutch and gear oil was replaced at the start of 2002, gear oil changed for a synthetic based oil.
The brake fluid was changed at start of 2003 for a dot5.1 fluid and all the brake lines were replaced for cupronickel pipe (lifetime warranty). New braided brake hoses were also added. New pads and discs were fitted mid 2003 and there was new shoes drums wheel bearings and cylinders fitted end of 2002, the front bearings are also quite new.

The car has powereflex bushes all around which were fitted 2000ish with the -45mm lowering kit and gas shock absorbers and comes with 15"tsw alpine's 195-50-15 toyo proxes - all tyres are perfect condition, one alloy has a scuff the others are like new. I also have the standard sr 14" grey steel wheels with tyres. It also has a 4 branch manifold and a big bore sportex exhaust system with twin 3" tail pipe which was fitted start of 2002. A new webber carburetor, k&n filter and fuel pump were fitted start of 2000. There was also a new starter fitted start of 2000 the alternator was replaced start of 2003.

The headlights are also still like new they were replaced about 1999, new windscreen start 2003, got new radiator at the end of 2003 with fresh antifreeze, life time warranty battery fitted 5 weeks ago. New dist cap rotor arm leads and ngk iridium plugs fitted February this year.
Fitted Extras
Alloy fuel cap, mk4 astra side repeaters, meshed grill, rear wiper badges and lock removed, colour coded handles.

15"tsw alpines 195-50-15 toyo proxes 3xbrand new 1xpart worn, powerflex bushes, twin 3" sportex system with 4 branch manifold, webber carburetor, k&n filter, ngk iridium plugs, ecotec valve, astra gte digital dash, alloy gear knob, alloy door pin, corsa wiper/indicator stalks, keyless entry alarm with immobiliser, clifford cat 2 immobiliser, goodridge braided brake hoses, astra gte big disc/caliper conversion.

Astra gte digital dash, -45mm springs & gas shocks, laguna style front splitter, b-sting aerial, vauxhall mudflaps, luxury velour carpet floor mats.

ICE
Sony mini disc player & 10 disc changer in glove box
Sony 5ch amp alpine 6x9's jbl 6" fronts and 10" alpine sub in box

Spares
New cv joint and boot, 2 x new bottom ball joints, new front pads and disc, new front wheel bearing, new wiper blades, new bee-sting aerial, new head gasket set, new sump gasket, original tailgate handle with lock and another flushed handle, 2 x blue tinted rear lights, used headlight protectors + lots more .

i am looking for ?1500 but i am willing to come and go . as i can sell the wheels and the stereo separate .....

any other pics needed or info please do not hesitate to ask

stuart - 07980079969

or

dingwall@nildram.co.uk

D4RHU
17-01-13, 10:10 PM
SOLD

http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/ickle_monkey/PICT0015.jpg

http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/ickle_monkey/PICT0013.jpg

Vauxhall nova 1.4sr J (91) reg glacier white this has been a great car for me I have owned it since 2nd May 1998. This car has never been smoked in, definitely not in the last 6 years anyway. It has not been revved to the max everywhere it goes (unlike most nova's), I do not drive my cars hard and it never gets revved from cold.

It has been well looked after and maintained regardless of cost. Most things that I have replaced have been done because they were not in like new condition. The car has always been parked in my garage when ever at home. The oil has been getting changed every 6 months (semi synthetic). I have only been doing about 6,000 miles a year so it is time to sell up as I have a new car. I will list everything so most questions should be answered. Any other's please ask.
MOT: 10-dec-04* TAX: 30-jun-04

New Parts
The head gasket got replaced mid 2002 because of a small water leak at the front also replaced was the timing belt, water pump thermostat and valve stem oil seals the head was also skimmed just incase even though the car was not overheated !!

The clutch and gear oil was replaced at the start of 2002, gear oil changed for a synthetic based oil.
The brake fluid was changed at start of 2003 for a dot5.1 fluid and all the brake lines were replaced for cupronickel pipe (lifetime warranty). New braided brake hoses were also added. New pads and discs were fitted mid 2003 and there was new shoes drums wheel bearings and cylinders fitted end of 2002, the front bearings are also quite new.

The car has powereflex bushes all around which were fitted 2000ish with the -45mm lowering kit and gas shock absorbers and comes with 15"tsw alpine's 195-50-15 toyo proxes - all tyres are perfect condition, one alloy has a scuff the others are like new. I also have the standard sr 14" grey steel wheels with tyres. It also has a 4 branch manifold and a big bore sportex exhaust system with twin 3" tail pipe which was fitted start of 2002. A new webber carburetor, k&n filter and fuel pump were fitted start of 2000. There was also a new starter fitted start of 2000 the alternator was replaced start of 2003.

The headlights are also still like new they were replaced about 1999, new windscreen start 2003, got new radiator at the end of 2003 with fresh antifreeze, life time warranty battery fitted 5 weeks ago. New dist cap rotor arm leads and ngk iridium plugs fitted February this year.
Fitted Extras
Alloy fuel cap, mk4 astra side repeaters, meshed grill, rear wiper badges and lock removed, colour coded handles.

15"tsw alpines 195-50-15 toyo proxes 3xbrand new 1xpart worn, powerflex bushes, twin 3" sportex system with 4 branch manifold, webber carburetor, k&n filter, ngk iridium plugs, ecotec valve, astra gte digital dash, alloy gear knob, alloy door pin, corsa wiper/indicator stalks, keyless entry alarm with immobiliser, clifford cat 2 immobiliser, goodridge braided brake hoses, astra gte big disc/caliper conversion.

Astra gte digital dash, -45mm springs & gas shocks, laguna style front splitter, b-sting aerial, vauxhall mudflaps, luxury velour carpet floor mats.

ICE
Sony mini disc player & 10 disc changer in glove box
Sony 5ch amp alpine 6x9's jbl 6" fronts and 10" alpine sub in box

Spares
New cv joint and boot, 2 x new bottom ball joints, new front pads and disc, new front wheel bearing, new wiper blades, new bee-sting aerial, new head gasket set, new sump gasket, original tailgate handle with lock and another flushed handle, 2 x blue tinted rear lights, used headlight protectors + lots more .

i am looking for ?1500 but i am willing to come and go . as i can sell the wheels and the stereo separate .....

any other pics needed or info please do not hesitate to ask

stuart - 07980079969

or

dingwall@nildram.co.uk

Just found this on google images, I bought this car and owned it for a few years J593 CSR i think was the reg.

Put speedlines on it got some old pics somewhere :-)