PDA

View Full Version : How many Nova's & Corsa's were made?

Metromartin
03-05-04, 01:49 AM
Hi all,

Just intrested to know if anyone knows how many Nova's and Opel Corsa A's (Nova shape) were made and how many came to the UK? when me and my m8 went to france and greece there were alot of the opel corsa versions around :)

Also noticed all the Nova's including face lifts didn't have side repeaters. I know A & B reg UK Nova's didn't but all the Euro ones dont, guess they dont need them by law?

http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v141/metromartin/france_024.jpg

Martin

ChronoCabal
03-05-04, 01:52 AM
LOL, guess who took that picture??

<----- (Hint) :D

LT

broody
03-05-04, 03:10 AM
they also sit on the wrong side to drive!

mikeoxford
03-05-04, 11:00 PM
weird about the side repeaters.....

intresting all the same

ste has a pic - :lol: (one of many)

of the million nova coming off producing line methinks

nuno_gt
04-05-04, 12:53 AM
Hi all,

Just intrested to know if anyone knows how many Nova's and Opel Corsa A's (Nova shape) were made and how many came to the UK? when me and my m8 went to france and greece there were alot of the opel corsa versions around :)

Also noticed all the Nova's including face lifts didn't have side repeaters. I know A & B reg UK Nova's didn't but all the Euro ones dont, guess they dont need them by law?

http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v141/metromartin/france_024.jpg

Martin

The European Novas don't have side repeaters and, at least, here in Portugal, many Novas don't have the exterior windows surrounds and people around here don't care about them too much and much them are 1.0,1.2,1.3,1.4 and 1.5 diesel/td engines. The 1.6 engine was a rarity here (that's because i'm looking for a GTE/GSI interior in Uk).

Metromartin
06-05-04, 12:56 AM
We tried to remove the rear window surrounds on my m8s mk1 Nova to make the back look more like the mk2 as they didn't have them and to make the car look less angled so dont think many will miss them :)
That does remind me that some of them had opening rear windows too :) And full opening roll back roofs :)

Gone a bit of topic but does any one know how many Nova's were made :D

Martin

mikeoxford
06-05-04, 12:58 AM
*shouts loudly*

STE wheres that picture :P

Dpnova
06-05-04, 11:13 PM
I was thinking that too

Metromartin
07-05-04, 01:15 AM
was on the french motorway from the Calais to bolonge :)

ChronoCabal
16-05-04, 09:00 PM
I'm interested in this pic from Ste now :P

LT