PDA

View Full Version : joke (new one at bottom)

5_door owner
03-05-04, 12:37 AM
It's the 7th game of the Stanley Cup Finals. At the beginning of the game, a guy sits down in his seat and notices an empty seat and another gentleman next to him. "Can you believe it?" the man says to the gentleman, "it's game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals and there is actually an empty seat! What's up
with that I wonder!" The gentleman speaks up and says, "Well, you see the seat belonged to my wife. We went to the games together." "Where is your wife? The man asks cautiously. "She passed away," said the gentleman. "Oh, I'm sorry, You could not get anyone else to come to the game with you?" said the man. Said the gentleman with a slight smirk "No they're all at the funeral." :D :D :lol: :lol: :D :D

5_door owner
03-05-04, 12:43 AM
Why did George Bush cross the road?

Beause his penis was stuck in the chicken!

:roll: i no its sh"t but it made me laugh :D

Nath
03-05-04, 08:40 AM
lol first one is funny. second one well.... :roll:

epo
03-05-04, 09:02 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: not bad

-Bruce-
03-05-04, 09:59 AM
haha first one was class!! :lol: :lol:

baha_guy
03-05-04, 03:02 PM
First one was good. But dont no about the other one..

5_door owner
03-05-04, 08:08 PM
A young man moved into a new apartment on his own, and went to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox. While there, an attractive young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes wearing a robe. The boy smiled at the young woman and she started a conversation with him. As they talked, her robe slipped open, and it was obvious that she had nothing else on. The poor kid broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact. After a few minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said, "let's go to my apartment, I hear someone coming" He followed her into her apartment, she closed the door and leaned against it, allowing her robe to fall off completely. Now nude, she purred at him, "what would you say is my best feature"? Flustered and embarrassed, he finally squeaked, "It's got to be your ears" Astounded, and a little hurt she asked "my ears? Look at these breasts, they are full and 100% natural I work out every day, my butt is firm and solid,look at my skin - no blemishes anywhere.How can you think that the best part of my body is my ears? Clearing his throat, he stammered "Outside, when you said you heard someone coming? That was me."

srs1
03-05-04, 08:42 PM
i love it mate!

Riggy
03-05-04, 09:03 PM
quality nath haha

epo
03-05-04, 10:10 PM
funny as fook :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mel
03-05-04, 10:31 PM
lol brilliant

-Bruce-
04-05-04, 09:40 AM
the last one was great haha :lol:

Dpnova
04-05-04, 07:21 PM
:D :lol:

jkhilton
05-05-04, 03:48 AM
Scientists have just discovered a type of food that completely destroys a woman's appetite for sex.....Wedding cake!

lol

-Bruce-
05-05-04, 08:29 AM
^^^ haha :lol:

GTE-RACER
05-05-04, 09:30 AM
lolol....nice1

Jim
05-05-04, 09:41 PM
How do you fit 4 gays on a bar stool?...Turn it upside down :lol:

How do you turn a gay man straight?...Throw him in a bottomless pit :lol:

Apologies for the second one

Jim

epo
06-05-04, 07:00 PM
Scientists have just discovered a type of food that completely destroys a woman's appetite for sex.....Wedding cake!

lol

so thats what it was :o why didnt some 1 tell me id have got a wedding trifle :lol: