PDA

View Full Version : clear lights

gary_1.2Merit
02-05-04, 09:29 PM
i kno this shud really be in the slyling page, but it aint loadin on my PC. anyways, does ne1 know where i can get sum clear rear lights that are road legal and have a fog light. sum i have seen say you will need a seperate foglight, others say that there not road legal! wots the point in selling them if there not legal!

rysmee
03-05-04, 12:42 AM
all you need to do is put a red bulb in the foglight space ( as the fog light space on the cluster is obviously clear) so when swithed on, it will shine through red. mine passed its mot like this.
you should also have a red reflector so that when the car is parked cars headlights reflect the rear of yours, but i got away without one for 2 years.

Nath
03-05-04, 09:00 AM
im just gonna put my original lights on for the mot.

epo
03-05-04, 09:21 AM
www.autotintdesign.com
sell em so do supernova's i think

Riggy
03-05-04, 06:43 PM
ab styling do um only ?50 at the moment

dave.gsi
03-05-04, 11:09 PM
get a red bulb/ spray your existing one.

it'll be fine then. i had mine like this for three years and was never pulled for them or failed an mot. they had white reflectors too rather than red

Riggy
04-05-04, 05:35 PM
have never had a prob with these

http://www.novaload.net/images/car_images/1739big4.jpg

Snowface
04-05-04, 08:29 PM
you should already have a red bulb in your fog light so don't worry, i know i did when i swapped to clear clusters.

epo
04-05-04, 08:37 PM
get a red bulb/ spray your existing one.

it'll be fine then. i had mine like this for three years and was never pulled for them or failed an mot. they had white reflectors too rather than red

same here :!: