PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the Modified Nationals?

Philsutton
02-05-04, 08:45 PM
Is anyone going to be off the Modified nationals at billing on the 15th/16th of may. Im going to be working on the justnovas stand for the weekend so feel free to come laugh at the lack of interior and poorly bodywork of my car.:D

Breeny
02-05-04, 08:55 PM
Yup probably... tis only up the road so will come and have a look at all the paxos and stuff lol

Philsutton
02-05-04, 08:56 PM
god dont meantion the gay saxos, its gonna be full of them an i have 2 days of being near them :(

Riggy
02-05-04, 09:25 PM
take your hammer phil lol :D

cooper_nova
02-05-04, 09:27 PM
take your hammer phil lol :D

yeah and a full jerry can and some matches!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PuntoNikki
03-05-04, 01:00 AM
lol, I am going i be down there with the borocruisers lot (www.borocruisers.co.uk) :D

namkeaps
03-05-04, 03:31 AM
we will be heading down and will be on the darkcruisers.com stand!!

scott.parker
03-05-04, 05:54 PM
Count me in,not sure why they moved it though as it was really good last year at the shakespear county raceway,but then i would say that as it was only 5mins drive form me :lol:
Plus there was a good bit of drag racing to be had.

scott

no1girlracer
03-05-04, 06:23 PM
I'll probably be there for the saturday but redline rumble is on as well on the sunday.

mikeoxford
03-05-04, 10:47 PM
is it a camp jobby like VBOA or whatever it was i attneded last year ? :oops:

Ste_Nova
04-05-04, 09:45 AM
yes it's camp friday and saturday night (gates open 12noon friday)

i have lots of stand space so if your car is good enough contact us over on www.darkcruisers.com asap so we can get you on there

also we will have CruiseFM running allweekend :twisted: so make sure you tune in

1389cc sri
05-05-04, 11:39 PM
I NEVER BEEN BEFORE. IS THERE AN ENTRY CHARGE?

Dave
07-05-04, 05:31 PM
can someone get me a jakki degg pic & autograph as i can't make it this year

please
dave
:D :D :D :D :D
feel free to call me a perv :lol:

Philsutton
07-05-04, 05:34 PM
well i had some pictures taken with some of the girls last year and my mate has a pic with her an an auto graph of her.

scottn
07-05-04, 06:51 PM
No-one on here would be interested in the Modified Nationals as they all prefer standard cars on here for some reason.

dan_mk1
07-05-04, 07:05 PM
not standard, just prefer subtle to outrageous, i like to call it taste :wink: :lol:

novax
08-05-04, 09:44 AM
Vaux-MD gang and all were going to have a stand but with everything going on we just didn't get it sorted in time...... So now we're going as tourists LOL.

Keep an eye out for the black/grey shirts, as long as it's not raining......

Philsutton
10-05-04, 04:37 PM
well im gonna be camping over on the saturaday night with a load of mates so should be fun.

Ste_Nova
10-05-04, 04:42 PM
Vaux-MD gang and all were going to have a stand but with everything going on we just didn't get it sorted in time...... So now we're going as tourists LOL.

Keep an eye out for the black/grey shirts, as long as it's not raining......

we have plenty of room.... come find me and we will get your car on display on the combined north west stand.... we will be there from friday midday

Ste_Nova
10-05-04, 04:43 PM
well im gonna be camping over on the saturaday night with a load of mates so should be fun.

lol expect your tent to get ziptied shut by guys wearing masks :twisted:

novax
10-05-04, 05:17 PM
Thanks Ste but I think with a car full we'll coming in the company car all the same....... We'll see you there

peester
15-05-04, 06:30 PM
aye is goin'. hopefully the weather will be spankin'.

peester
16-05-04, 09:58 PM
well the weather was spankin'. got bit burnt, drank loads, saw some boobs, loadsa mental motors; ott city mostly but hey.. spoke to some sound peeps and on the way back beat the billin' to stafford land speed record in my mates' cav. then spent rest of afternoon and evening burning more on milford common drinking yet more beer with the lads. sweet.

smooth16v
17-05-04, 06:22 PM
i was up billing on sunday it was a good day out very hot up there!!
i dunno if anyone see me white nova up there got on the field by the spl stand at about 2!! i see ur car phil, on the just nova stand!!

skud52
17-05-04, 07:42 PM
amazing weekend, perfect weather, some nice cars, plenty of fit women and lots of beer,

wish i had gone in my car and took a tent cuz bucket seats aint comfy to sleep in, ah well, had fun cruisin down the m1 in the just nova van till we got pulled

novax
17-05-04, 09:37 PM
Have to say I thought it was a waste of fuel. Went down with Tilly and we spent a total of 1.5hours there. Went to Cheltenham cruise that night and got to just as many cool cars. Plenty of plonkers as well tho.

scott.parker
17-05-04, 10:33 PM
Once again,i couldnt make it,i wanted to go,but as i had to work all weekend,im rushed of my feet on the motor show at the moment,so it looks like the only show/event i will be going to is pv at the mo,hope to go to some more though,have to do ultimate streetcar,that has to be the best weekend i had last year :D

scott

Philsutton
18-05-04, 02:36 PM
i think it was ste that i saw mowing down some people in front of me at the show, was rather funny.

i see ur car phil, on the just nova stand!!
im guessing you saw all the crap in the back that everyone had dumped. :D

namkeaps
18-05-04, 03:25 PM
was a mint weekend. most of you will have seen our stand (if you didnt you need ya eyes testing lol)

darkcruisers.com plenty of stickers everywhere and live DJ's on the radio.

one thing that made ma laugh so much was the ?5,000 for a 2.0ltr conversion for nova/corsa stand that i saw. had a good laugh at that

awesome weather. and how funny was the adult tent :D

Ste_Nova
18-05-04, 03:38 PM
i think it was ste that i saw mowing down some people in front of me at the show, was rather funny.

:lol: once i had hit 2 or 3 the others jumped out of the way

Tilly
18-05-04, 05:52 PM
what a crap day out that was. on;y good thing was the company i had and the weather