PDA

View Full Version : Davo is a cock sucker like his mum

Anonymous
27-06-01, 10:43 PM
Davo you are a tosser wtf do you go round kicking people off chat does it make you feel big or something? Why do you not join pug chat or something? Does no one want you there? Why not go and bang mimic or something get rid of 2 tossers for a while. Ian can you or kev not remove his ops and give them me! Rick With strong views!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Anonymous
27-06-01, 10:48 PM
he has wild emotional problems that cause wankerish behaviour!!!! REMOVE HIS OPS!!!! all i sed to it was "alright davo" about 6 times and then booted and banned me. hmm FUCKING RETARD!!!

so in short atleast remove his ops, maybe enve ban him from chat!!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
27-06-01, 10:59 PM
lmao, just go and have a drive in your nova sure you will feel better. seen as though you feel that cso you drive your "novas" you seem to be better than others.

hahahahahaahaha, pathetic.

Anonymous
27-06-01, 11:08 PM
i dont think that. but i do think you dont have the right to go booting and banning peeps for NO reason!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
27-06-01, 11:12 PM
hmmmmmmm, i think that you both need to mature then maybe i will treat you like an adult. but until then i wont.

Anonymous
27-06-01, 11:19 PM
i was being pleasent towards you. but i guess that was too much of a shock to you coz people are usually very harsh to you and for VERY good reasons.

Anonymous
27-06-01, 11:34 PM
i look down at people if they resort to taking the matter into the regions of family. in fact i pity.

Anonymous
28-06-01, 09:47 AM
Davo mate...FFS

I know u like playing little mind games...i find them funny now and again...but you got so deep into matters it's untrue! you start analising peoples physcology and shit like that...you go way to deep into things...

I get on wiv u, and thought you were a laugh...but even i'm starting to think that they way you go on half the time is a bit sad mate! you play mind games and physco analise people and mess with peoples heads...ALL the 'kin time...it's as if u enjoy it and you've got to do it to please yourself within...

The way you talk all the time reminds me of the wierd and 'deep' conversations that people go into when they've had 5 joints!

chill the fudge out mate...if sum 1 says summit...laugh it off...don't go all physcoligical on us and start argueing like that geek 'Anna' from hollyoaks...coming out with posh insults...

cha chill mate...have a J!

[-pedburnout.gif-]
(_)_)////////D suck it and see!
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
28-06-01, 09:47 AM
rick, ring me next time and i'll get back on chat.

i'll look into it.

Anonymous
28-06-01, 10:50 AM
Inspector Storey is on your case mate...

PS. Davo has just come on my site and started slating nova's for about 10 minutes...i told him that i wasn't gonna get all bitter aout it and have a go at him...cos i wasn't arsed what he though...it was his opinion and he was entitled to it...

he was bashingmy ears...wouldn't shut up...so he got the 'terminate chat' button treatment..

me thinks Davo has changed...

[-pedburnout.gif-]
(_)_)////////D suck it and see!
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
28-06-01, 11:15 AM
Me thinks Davo has also appeared as Billy (no mates) on saxokillers. Can't imagine there being anyone else as fucked up as he is. Coming on, slating Ians car and getting psychological.

B-)As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!B-)

WWW.SAXOKILLERS.COM

Anonymous
28-06-01, 01:06 PM
Chat ops have been removed from mr wyatt.

Anonymous
28-06-01, 06:05 PM
Thanks ian why did he get them in the first place? Rick

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPP PPPPPPP

Anonymous
28-06-01, 06:38 PM
Hes gone a bit pete tong aint he?-I thought he was sound,giving advice n a giggle to most of us,wots up davo mate?-go have an empty or something,either that or tell us wots bugging u

Anonymous
28-06-01, 07:12 PM
yeah why did he get them in the first place? coz as i rember he got them just b4 he got his pug????

anyways i rember when he was normal!!!!!

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
28-06-01, 08:17 PM
so do i lol!

kev gave him ops.