PDA

View Full Version : help needed??

Nath
01-05-04, 07:26 PM
okay well i was supposed to get paid from halfords today andafter i finished work i asked for my pay slip. anyway they hadnt got it so they new assistant manager went upstiars and checked to seeif i was on the pay rotor. and guess what i wasnt! id worked there for over a month and not even been put on it! is there any legal action or anything i can take against them? im not bothered about the job cuz its shit anyway.

peester
01-05-04, 07:39 PM
lol; u poor sod. probably can't do sod all legal action wise. but you can look forward to two months worth next month?? walsall branch bit shite at the mo? same as any other dude. still beats workin in an office for me, at least.

Nath
01-05-04, 07:46 PM
well they said they will get it too me in a cheque on tuesday so i hope they do cuz i need it for my lowering springs which ive ordered and booked in the garage to have them fitted!

walsall branch is shit even the new deputy manager said its the worst he's seen.

epo
01-05-04, 08:35 PM
take ur pay in gear from there u know alloy wheels ect

then say u can have it back when u pay me :lol:

Nath
01-05-04, 08:40 PM
lol good idea

Dpnova
02-05-04, 10:11 AM
sorry to hear that mate but shit like that happens some times a cheque is crap though due to the time they take to clear

jkhilton
02-05-04, 02:19 PM
you're best off asking for a "BACS" transfer, that way you dont have to wait 3-5 days for the cheque to clear. Dont believe them if they say they can't do it, I had a similar problem when I worked at Day and Night supermarket years ago, they didn't pay me on time and were offering a cheque, but I told them no and made them transfer the cash for me. It all depends on if you want grief from the manager/supervisor for a couple of weeks for standing up to them.

John