27-06-01, 09:26 AM
lol...shiny!

[-pedburnout.gif-]
(_)_)////////D suck it and see!
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
27-06-01, 09:30 AM
That looks well smart m8. Glad to see you`ve gone the route of carbs. How are you gonna do the ignition. I see the Distributor location is blanked off. Is it gonna be a flash setup?

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
27-06-01, 09:51 AM
very nice, i'm just about to get my rocker polished, not 100% whether to do it or not though.

Anonymous
27-06-01, 01:33 PM
MC

Ignition will be done via a dis-pac using the ECU - I see troubles ahead though!

Anonymous
27-06-01, 01:44 PM
Good luck. Could you not get hold of the distributor of an early 16V?

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
27-06-01, 04:54 PM
I'll give this a try first and if it don't work, then I'll try using a distributor.

I'm fast running out of money!!!!!!

Anonymous
27-06-01, 06:29 PM
Can you tell me from where to where on the drivers side chassis leg did you cut and weld/hit with a big hammer? Did you go fron the front of the turrit to the back of the turrit? Thanks Rick

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Anonymous
27-06-01, 06:42 PM
My alternator had the wide pully on it so it had to push it back quite far.

Just measure the distance from the engine mount to the alternator when the engine is out of the car, then measure up the engine bay.

As I'm still at uni atm, so I cannot give u exact measurments. But on Saturaday, I will be home and can do it then.

Summer has come, 2 days to go!

Anonymous
28-06-01, 01:32 PM
Smart

Anonymous
28-06-01, 01:39 PM
MC what engine do I need to take the altenator off. I've just taken mine off the road and am rebuilding the engine, new pistons,cams, followers, carbs and a new gearbox. I was told i needed the dizzy off a MK1 GTE, what else can I take the dizzy off.
Any advice would be great cheers:D