PDA

View Full Version : laptop?

Nova~Lolly
30-04-04, 01:30 PM
hiya was just wondering if anybody was wanting to get rid of a laptop.i currently am changing me bedroom round and dont have space for a computer anymore but still paying for internet coz i cant get through to bt to tell them to stopit.so i want summin .asap.is there any chance anybody is selling one? not sure wat price willing to pay yet.let me know if anyone is.
cheers
chelle

Alex
30-04-04, 01:33 PM
hmm ive got a craptop. tis a bit old (475mhz jobby) but i dont think you would want it lol. the battery needs replacing and it is reasonably big. i think you would want something better than this

Jack
30-04-04, 02:00 PM
I seem to remember Acer do fairly cheap laptops....

Dpnova
30-04-04, 02:07 PM
you can get them cheap but it depends on your budget

Alex
30-04-04, 02:10 PM
I just had an IBM T41 laptop with loads of extras bought for me at work. It cost over ?2K :D

Nova~Lolly
04-05-04, 07:47 PM
I seem to remember Acer do fairly cheap laptops....
whats acer? never heard of it.my budget wud be about ?300.cant afford anymore at mo coz i got leeds festival ticket to buy.
plus need to pay off debts from being outta work
cheers
chelle

Stuart
04-05-04, 07:51 PM
try looking on Ebay in the laptop section. loads there.

im no far or advocate of ebay, but they do seem to have a good laptop repuation

epo
04-05-04, 08:02 PM
try looking on Ebay in the laptop section. loads there.

im no far or advocate of ebay, but they do seem to have a good laptop repuation

i use ebay all the time never had a prob had a lot of good bargines off there 2

Alex
04-05-04, 09:27 PM
i got my laptop from ebay. Just be very careful what you are buying and when you get it check to see if it is the spec you have bought. Some bloke tried to give me 128mb less memory than was advertised

Dpnova
04-05-04, 10:17 PM
Ebay worrys me when you spend alot of money i always think people are out to rip me off

badnova
04-05-04, 10:26 PM
i wouldnt buy expensive things on ebay
it aint worth the hassel