PDA

View Full Version : Speedline allesion 2 - GROUP BUY!

Kev Turbo
29-04-04, 10:50 PM
Speedline allesio 2 - GROUP BUY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rang wheel base today for a price on speedlines,
they are ?681 complete with yokohama tyres,

if i can get another 4 people off here to have some then we can have them @ ?600 with the yokos,

anyone up for it? if we could get 10 im sure there would be another bit off again,
they do interest free credit but you will have to pay cash if you would like them,

just wondering i cant see many people wanting to pay this much for them but 4 people must want these and they go for up to ?500 second hand so why not grab a new set,

let us know what you think

kev

Astra_Boy2004
29-04-04, 11:47 PM
fuck paying ?600 for a set of them! can have a set of chrome 17's with yoko's for that

Ben

Tazzy
29-04-04, 11:56 PM
ive wanted a set of alesio's for yrs, i think they are a really nice wheel, (although you can get a better wheel for less!)

ill see how money goes on repairing my car, if its good, then i ll get a loan out the bank and buy a set as a treat!

ill deffo think about it!

Will
29-04-04, 11:57 PM
alessio 2s?

never seen them on a nova.... an gen?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mikeoxford
30-04-04, 12:04 AM
alessio 2s?

never seen them on a nova.... an gen?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i was just about to say exactly the same thing...... :lol:

havent we seen enough of these?

yes its what should have been on the later gsi before they closed production

yes there the best wheel suited to the car

do something original guys :lol: :wink: :roll:

*waits to be slated*

just cos im tellin u to be diffrent dont mean i dont like them

for instance if i saw a car with them on id still like it. im just tellin u to be difrent.

example..... chris T paints them white with a flip....... other cars have had them in anthractie....... stu has them polished........martin hill has them painted.... i could go on.

dont leave them in high power silver...........

SKoob
30-04-04, 09:04 AM
I'm doing the origninal thing with mine, Fondmetal 5800s, look nice shame about the offest though :(

krobinson
30-04-04, 10:20 AM
I'll be getting mine polished before the car hits the show's this year. Just to be that lil bit different. But the only other wheels i'd fit would be 16" softstars or 17" mim Rafino's, also polished :D

Keith

SKoob
30-04-04, 10:21 AM
I'll be getting mine polished before the car hits the show's this year. Just to be that lil bit different. But the only other wheels i'd fit would be 16" softstars or 17" mim Rafino's, also polished :D

Keith
Rafinos are very nice :D

Ben
30-04-04, 11:08 AM
I think they are far to overated and much prefer Compomotive MO's on a Nova.

dan16v
30-04-04, 11:32 AM
speedlines are easily the best wheel for a nova! every one saying hasnt it been done enuff already :lol: hasnt the nova been done enuff alreay :?:

better than sticking shite 18's on them etc

Euan
30-04-04, 12:05 PM
how do prices compare between compomotive mo's and speedlines.

i like both equally!

Ste_Nova
30-04-04, 12:25 PM
Nova or Corsa
Second Hand
Wheels
Set 4 Compomotive M0s, 6x14, ET49, white, good
Price: ?180

Nath
30-04-04, 12:40 PM
^^^ i want where are these ste?

Breeny
30-04-04, 12:44 PM
lol @ group buy! Made me laugh

Have to agree with a few people though, they were nice... but done so many times now. And there not perfect fitment either.. sometimes inner arch mods are still needed, on my friends the hubs had to be skimmed aswell to make the centre cap fit properly.

Keith.. I know of 3 people with polished speedlines! lol

Do something different... I've always tried to be, hence my last set :D (Now on a corsa apparently??) Wait till you see my 19's on the Bm... with any luck should look cool, think I'm mad, I sent them straight off to be redone after buying them!! :lol:

NOVASH
30-04-04, 01:17 PM
i do like them but i got something different so i wasnt like every 1 else....
what do we think of my wheels?

http://uploader.co.uk/images/0b749b485b96ca0092454b0eee52acd4.jpg

the thing is there have been so many novas modified that doning something different is hard...

Euan
30-04-04, 01:42 PM
where are those wheels ste? quite a good price

dave.gsi
30-04-04, 10:31 PM
http://i14.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/b8/77/7f_1_b.JPG

best nova wheel by far imo

speedlines *yawn* :|

definately would buy these myself if i had the money ^^^

Dpnova
01-05-04, 10:11 AM
Speedlines are sexy but common, i still wouldnt say no to a set

namkeaps
01-05-04, 02:28 PM
i must say that MO's are schweeeeet and do suit a hell of alot of cars ... personally i would have them done in black though ...

Tazzy
01-05-04, 03:18 PM
i wouldnt mind a set of lenso s7's or a set of khans, (if only i had the lizzies for a set of these!)

still looking round though, might just buy a vauxhall set!

Nath
01-05-04, 08:25 PM
rite im tempted by the group buy. wont have the money till next month though

Kev Turbo
01-05-04, 11:53 PM
email or pm me if u serious mate as i need some deffo names, have a few maybes at the minute only need 4 altogther as i am the 5th!

Tazzy
02-05-04, 07:29 PM
thinking about this, and making a list of everything i want/need to buy and in the order of buying it, and considering ive got a loat to spend on getting the car back into a road worthy state, i think im gonna have to give it a miss!

i need to think about what i want from my car, and well, as much as a love 16s on a nova, its not practical, espesh with the bad state and humps in brum!

so instead, im looking round for a set of 15 cavvy turbs rims, if anyone has some for sale!

cheerz!

Kev Turbo
03-05-04, 12:01 PM
cav turbo rims are 16's and 5 stud so wont go on mate,
i think u are thinking of cav gsi ones

Tazzy
03-05-04, 07:11 PM
yeah, sorry, cav gsi ones!