PDA

View Full Version : What my mate say's a nova should look like!!!

scott.parker
28-04-04, 10:28 PM
Well a mate of mine when to a cruise and saw this,and thought i know ill show scott what a nova should look like...

http://uploader.co.uk/images/upside_down_nova.jpg

And then some one did this to it.............. :o

stupid assholes..

http://uploader.co.uk/images/nova_on_fire.jpg

Well i think it didnt look that bad of a 1.2,but it dose after that.... :?

scott

Dpnova
28-04-04, 10:29 PM
**COUGH** Twat **COUGH**[/b]

Mel
28-04-04, 11:30 PM
:evil: grr .. assholes..

AnThoNYnOvA
28-04-04, 11:56 PM
anyone fancy a bbq?

Tazzy
29-04-04, 12:56 AM
that poor poor nova, its a damm shame!

mind you, it looks better than my baby at the moment...

-Bruce-
29-04-04, 08:02 AM
:twisted: :twisted: bastards

we should all chip in and buy a saxo and do the same :lol: :?: :?:

NOVASH
29-04-04, 08:23 AM
people like that give cruises a bad name and cause shit for people that just wanna go and see some cars

Jack
29-04-04, 10:22 AM
I don't think thats gonna pass its next MOT :o

Philsutton
29-04-04, 12:25 PM
we should all chip in and buy a saxo and do the same Brilliant idea, thing is those people that did that to the nova prob all drive saxo's, fiestas anyway and find it offensive.

Apparently a while ago some nob round here stole a nova sport and burnt it out. People like that should be hunted down an painfully abused.

Jack
29-04-04, 12:55 PM
People like that should be hunted down an painfully abused.

Strap them in the car then flip & burn it... bet they'll never do it to another nova again!

Dave
29-04-04, 01:15 PM
were they the pics from peterborough cruise last week?

Benn
29-04-04, 02:50 PM
and people wonder why the cops and that hate cruzise....

Benn
29-04-04, 02:50 PM
and people wonder why the cops and that hate cruzise....

Philsutton
29-04-04, 02:58 PM
its just the people that werent blessed with a brain when they born that let it down. They think that by nicking a car racing it round with absolutely no driving skills at all they are true'ly bad. Fraid not all i see them for is retarded monkeys they are. :roll:

cooper_nova
29-04-04, 03:56 PM
[/quote]

Apparently a while ago some nob round here stole a nova sport and burnt it out. People like that should be hunted down an painfully abused.[/quote]

:o :shocked!: :o

wot a c**t bet the owner woz well pi$$ed????
i know i wud of

-Bruce-
29-04-04, 05:00 PM
we should all chip in and buy a saxo and do the same Brilliant idea, thing is those people that did that to the nova prob all drive saxo's, fiestas anyway and find it offensive.

i knew you would agree with me phil :D

epo
29-04-04, 07:11 PM
we had idiots here do that 2 an xr2
or turn up in a stolen car

theres always the odd few who spoil it

scott.parker
29-04-04, 07:35 PM
white-nova:were they the pics from peterborough cruise last week?

i think so but they could be from any where as my mate origanly comes from cambs,and go's to loads of cruise's all over the place.but i think it was mate.

scott

Dave
30-04-04, 03:48 PM
i think so but they could be from any where as my mate origanly comes from cambs,and go's to loads of cruise's all over the place.but i think it was mate.

scott
heard there was one burnt out there
if it was ask him if he liked the 5dr 306

Jon_nova1
30-04-04, 03:54 PM
No point at all, but if the same thing happened to them that did it, it would be helarious (not trying to encourage witch at the stake effort)

J-a-z
01-05-04, 01:18 AM
W**kers... theres usualy a group of them ready to f**k up every good cruise :evil:

PuntoNikki
01-05-04, 12:22 PM
Now that is what a novashould look like !!!

Yeah I went to that cruise aswell, it woz well funny watchin that, but us cruisers down boro are getting all the crap now for it, and might not be able to host a cruise there again, bas*ards !!!!! :cry:

Philsutton
01-05-04, 04:56 PM

:?

J-a-z
01-05-04, 11:45 PM

correct me if im wrong... but isnt this a site for Nova lovers...? :?

Nath
01-05-04, 11:48 PM
yes but if u look shes not a nova driver. pisses me off that does thats why i never go 2 these cruises cuz all the cars there have shit sunvisors and bodykits that dont even line up on them.

PuntoNikki
02-05-04, 06:23 PM
Excuse me but i woz not dissin any of your cars, only these shitty little crap F red novas that go around !!!

But I am so peed off that we cant cruise there anymore due to stupid ppl !!!

Soz all if I have afended in anyway !!! :|

Philsutton
02-05-04, 08:31 PM
i happen to own a f reg nova with no wheels, engine hmmm its just a shell really. Well i think its an f reg cant really remember as it has no plates on.

Riggy
02-05-04, 08:36 PM
i own an f reg nova too :?

http://www.novaload.net/images/car_images/1739big.jpg

baha_guy
02-05-04, 11:50 PM

I drive a fiesta now had to sell my old nova .. But i still like novas and would never do that to one....

scott.parker. What car does ur mate drive...
Just nice to see what over cars people drive that dont like novas..

PuntoNikki
03-05-04, 12:58 AM
Soz......trying to cut a storey short...

Taking bout these gay nova's that faggots do up with crappy back boxes that sit at an angle and crap tinted windows, sitting on steels !!!

Sorry if I am diggin this grave bigger for myself

I am a :lilangel: honestly lol :!:

Metromartin
03-05-04, 01:30 AM
Was that Nova crashed and abandoned by its owner and thugs set fire to it
Or did some cruisers just roll one over parked up and set fire to it? as thats pure evil even though the first one is rather bad but all to comman now!!!

Some acid head tried to rob a neaibours Rover 220 coupe and couldn't get it started so set fire to it on her drive!! Burnt the garage roof and melted the vectra next to it, how the vectra never caught fire I dont know but was a write off anyway :( And i thought I lived in a nice area :(

Martin

Philsutton
03-05-04, 10:47 AM
i no what you mean, its not everyone that drives those sort of novas that a dicks its just the few that let it donw for the rest.

scott.parker
03-05-04, 05:44 PM
baha_guy:
scott.parker. What car does ur mate drive...
Just nice to see what over cars people drive that dont like novas..

He's got a BMW 325 toring estate(thats a conversion the 2.5)
it's got nos on and go's fuk,and he has 18"chrome's on it and still dose donuts..
He is a bit mad.

scott