PDA

View Full Version : interior

hasek-na
28-04-04, 05:28 PM
Hey everyone I'm looking for any ideas to smarten up a mk1 sting interior. I thort about spraying some parts blue cus i like like blue stuff like doors cards and things so if you could put down some ideas and possibly even pics of ur interiors.

thanks

Atic
28-04-04, 08:07 PM
Some ideas (http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=121456)

Plus http://atic.no.sapo.pt/DIY_fim%20007.jpg

epo
28-04-04, 08:31 PM
ive done loads to mine
speaker grills
heater vents
ash tray window switch holder
+ others ill put some pics up when its totally finished
but its dead easy and dead effective

Dpnova
28-04-04, 11:06 PM
Depends on your budget,

Smart interior for me is stripped out with buckets but if thats too much just colour code a few bits 8)

doge5644_uk
29-04-04, 12:24 PM
Get a GSI mark 2 interior :D

they look mint and shouldnt cost alot

hasek-na
29-04-04, 12:39 PM
Those door cards are well hot did they cost much to make? Do the 6 x 9's sound gud in da front?

I don't really wanna spend dat much money was thinking about colour coding stuff and making sum things for door speakers.

Nath
29-04-04, 01:35 PM
well a mint gsi interior the black one should actually cost quite a bit as there getting rare now. same as the dash boards. if anyone has one for sale let me know though :lol:

Atic
29-04-04, 06:12 PM
Those door cards are well hot did they cost much to make? Do the 6 x 9's sound gud in da front?

I don't really wanna spend dat much money was thinking about colour coding stuff and making sum things for door speakers.

I spent about 20 EUR on thw wood sheet, 15 EUR vinyl and cloth and about 10 with the fibre glass and resin bought to a company (cheaper) instead of a local shop...

Atic
29-04-04, 06:13 PM
6x9 are dam good in there....

Jack
29-04-04, 06:20 PM
well a mint gsi interior the black one should actually cost quite a bit as there getting rare now. same as the dash boards. if anyone has one for sale let me know though :lol:

Well what do u know, i have a spare one to hand... not absolutely mint condition, but still pretty good :)

robb
11-05-04, 02:06 PM
Speak to Will_F on here somewhere,

he breaks Novas all the time, I getting a mint interior complete with fixings and everything (oh and a sunroof and roof) for ?250.

Much easier than buying in bits and you know it's all there in one and in good cond!

He is in Newport South Wales.

:)