PDA

View Full Version : Dec Burke

Anonymous
22-06-01, 02:03 PM
How do you fancy taking part in a nova v saxo day, they might be scared of too many 2.0 novas so i thought we would even it up for them and see if you could bring yours along hahahahahaha 1.6 16v nova v 1.6 16v saxo? sound fair :D

Anonymous
22-06-01, 02:13 PM
what about MC,CP etc...

Anonymous
22-06-01, 02:26 PM
What about the smaller engined Novas, I've only got a 1.4, but I wouldn't mind seeing how I'd compare to a Standard VTS or VTR.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
22-06-01, 02:30 PM
I think there are comparative models on both sides. I`m sure CP and myself could do some damage to their egos, and theres alot of others with well tuned smaller engines. My 1400 would have ripped apart VTS`s and VTR`s.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
22-06-01, 02:34 PM
MC, fancy helping me strip my car for the day? :D

Anonymous
22-06-01, 02:59 PM
all saxo's look the same...the only difference is that people stick different wheels on and call their car 'heavily modded'...

they are boring :(

[-pedburnout.gif-]
(_)_)////////D suck it and see!
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
22-06-01, 03:02 PM
yeah of course other novas could go but he is the only 1.6 16v nova so has exactly same engine.

Anonymous
22-06-01, 03:11 PM
SHIT! i would have loved to take part in this, if i hadnt of rote off me car, my gsi pissed all over shity saxos!. wait 4 me boys b 4 u hav 1, am tryin me best 2 get another gsi asap.

>:) D.E.V.I.L. >:)

Anonymous
22-06-01, 03:14 PM
hey ian, dont know if u've seen me message in the wanted section but i'm after a 1.6 16 valer which im gonna tune while im waitin on gettin me next gsi then the engines gettin dropped in. Or i've still got me other gsi engine in the shed so wat about a twin 1.6 8v...or may not eh? to much bother...prob

>:) D.E.V.I.L. >:)

Anonymous
22-06-01, 03:25 PM
I reckon a good representation of each engine size pitched against the corresponding counterpart.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
22-06-01, 03:30 PM
hark at MC!!! a few long words there mate! :p

[-pedburnout.gif-]
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
22-06-01, 03:55 PM
I choked on a dictionary earlier.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
22-06-01, 04:23 PM
lmao :p

Anonymous
22-06-01, 06:16 PM
I'd be up for it, I've had a couple of encouters in my 1.4SR against VTS/VTR's, so I wouldn't mind a more organised match-up :
)

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
22-06-01, 11:03 PM
can i come? i got a 1.0 beast of a nova!!! ;)

Anonymous
23-06-01, 02:19 AM
Yes billy.....your 1.0 would still beat most Saxos :D lmao

Anonymous
23-06-01, 08:34 AM
Ian,

I'm well up for that ( always up for killing a few Saxo's!! :D )

Just name the time / place and I'll be there...

Dec

Anonymous
23-06-01, 08:50 AM
Are corsas invited?

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]

Anonymous
23-06-01, 09:18 AM
NO hahahahahah

just kidding rex. dunno, nothing sorted as the saxo owners wont go on drag strip, they want track but do u trust a load of saxo owners who cant drive on the same track and how can you have a race/grudge match its just not possible to have a touring cars style race

Anonymous
23-06-01, 10:40 AM
when you looking at doing it?-I am well up for it,once the bodys all one colour :0(is it a nought or o u use for the mouth open pic?) I got a few more engine mods planned too,but it seems quick for a 1.2,as my instructors car was a polo1.3(N-reg) and I couldnt get it to shift one bit.
One thing I need to get out of the habit of doing tho,is redlining in 1st,I keep going over the redline and past!

Anonymous
23-06-01, 11:55 AM
saxo drivers and nova drivers on the same track! Everyone go and buy the oldest cheapest nova you can buy as its gonna get stuffed by some saxo driving muppet

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Anonymous
23-06-01, 01:05 PM
Hmmm i don't really fancy getting stuffed into by some lift off oversteering muppet in a saxo

Anonymous
23-06-01, 01:49 PM
im gonna be doing a nitro mod to my 1.3 soon

ya know the vacum hose going to the carb?

well im gonna inject 30% nitro, 70% methonol into there... and its also got synthetic oils in the stuff, so shouldnt burn out the engine too much

Anonymous
23-06-01, 04:31 PM
Lets get it on

Anonymous
23-06-01, 05:38 PM
me and ste were talking along same lines as freak, i dont fancy some 17yr old dickhead saxo driver writing my car off for me.

but they wont dragrace cos they say saxos are built to handle and drag racing is crap.

Anonymous
23-06-01, 07:42 PM
if u want a fair contest saxo boys, im sure ged will bring his ped 4 ya to dabble wiv

never underestimate the power

Anonymous
25-06-01, 10:13 AM
elgan...u fucking poo puncher...

don't diss the ped...:p

[-pedburnout.gif-]
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
25-06-01, 10:46 AM
Track, 1/4, Rolling road, 0-60, I dont care, just wanna whoopass!

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Anonymous
25-06-01, 11:51 AM
why don't you have timed laps round a track? that way you keep them happy and don't get crashed into!
go for it lads :D
By the way whats the comparative performance figures between a gsi/gte and vtr/vts? :-/

Anonymous
26-06-01, 12:16 AM
Not wanting to piss on anyones bonfire here but....

The 106 gti and the saxo vts are one of the same.

Well as far as 1/4 miles go I have lost three times to tuned up 106's (yes I know...)

Well these boys can easy get 170+ bhp they also get mods done to the geometry on the front suspension that lets them hold revs at 4,500 and then they just dump the clutch and go.

I hurts but try as I might I can't catch the little fuckers and it pisses me off.

Also I have seen a supercharged vts (only cost ?6-700 for the kit) and that was frapping awsome up the 1/4.

So beware when this trck day happens coz you may get a shock!

Jimbo (still happy in the knoledge that he can KILL any saxo round here)

ps. This DOES NOT mean I like the french tin can heaps of sh1te! OK!

Anonymous
26-06-01, 09:26 AM
I came up against a well modded VTS last night. I enticed him to put his foot down, and as he came along side I planted my right foot. As soon as he heard the sound of my carbs, and realised I was starting to shift he backed off. Later on I managed to persuade a TVR Chimera (spelling) to put his foot down, and boy do those things go!

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\