PDA

View Full Version : FAO anyone who thought this was a friendly welcoming site...

Neil.
26-04-04, 10:01 PM
very sadly mistaken with recent and past posts.
Most people are b!tchy and sarcastic, very blunt, not conciderate at all.

Yes i am having a dig at certain people, yes i am very angry at the heartless idiots that dont care about anyone on this site and treat others like their just a computer at the other end when there is a PERSON, all different.

Thats my peice, wanted to get it off my chest as it's getting really nasty now.

Bye

Phil_G
26-04-04, 10:36 PM
Neil,

i rarely have a problem with people on this site, however, you seem to regard yourself as faultless in this scenario. I would wish to point out the following things

1) this is a website that is predominantly patronised by males. As such there will be banter. In your case, i would personally have written most of it of as such.

2) you do not post pictures of ( or make people aware of you posessing) you and your g/f performing sex acts- this is novaload.net not freefuckweekly.co.uk such content is quite obviously attention seeking and as such will receive "banter" (see point one)

3) what inspires a man to attempt a job that you dont have all the part to complete? Would a chef make mushroom soup with out mushrooms and serve water with pepper and salt stirred in? no. Such an act could be deemed foolish and, as such, will result in people mocking you.

4) dont be a spinless ****. If you have a problem with people say so.

5) sort out your own issues before attempting to resolve other peoples.

Phil

PS: Admin - please remove if you feel this post out of order.

benji
26-04-04, 10:42 PM
i have noticed a few nasty comments recently, i think everyone needs to chill out. i asked about a punto gt the other day, that post has been deleted now, for a good reason. i have also been on the zetec s owners club site and i was quite surprised by the comments i got there. when i said i had raced a zetec and wanted some info on them, that's what i got, no abuse, no 'your car's gay' just some friendly banter. i think there are some people on this website that need to think before they post.

jkhilton
26-04-04, 10:56 PM
Why do you bother coming back on here then if you dont like it so much?

:roll: :roll: :lol:

lmfao!

John

benji
26-04-04, 10:58 PM
i like it here but i think some people bite too easily. especialy when it is obvious someone it trying to wind you up.

CP
26-04-04, 11:10 PM
I am really quite staggered how some people feel its okay to post up such a load of bullshit as this. I take particular offence to this sort of post cos it implies that the whole site is unpleasant and the admin in particular which i presume therefore is a direct go at me

So as a reply in general to this sort of post:

As far as I know NEARLY everyone on here rubs along quite amicably with only the occasional difference of opinion. Pretty much as you would expect?

However every once in a while someone comes on who cant seem to get the hang of these sites work. For these peoples benefit heres some basic guidelines:

If you repeatedly trot out stupid unsusbstantiated or inaccurate bollox you are gonna get ripped eventually. Same as, if you repeatedly argue the toss and rip into peeps you dont know, you are gonna get some back. If this happens you are best advised to take the stick in good heart cos you have prolly earnt it.

Similarly if you repeatedly enter into deals with other peeps off the site and regularly let them down or dont do what you say you are gonna do, you will eventually find that your reputation will go down and peeps will be slagging you off. Solution to this is to honour your deals and to be reliable and straight forward.

All the fallings out ending in a pathetic bleat like this somewhere on site that i know of have been as a result of 1 or a combination of the above.

Really this can all be dealt with in the pm system. Stop crying and grow up

Neil.
26-04-04, 11:16 PM
look like a care......noop.

Ben
26-04-04, 11:21 PM
If you dont care then why put the post up with to start with :?

jkhilton
26-04-04, 11:22 PM
my god, people have been banned for less than this before, just ban him and these pointless posts will stop.

Dan
26-04-04, 11:50 PM
:roll: , :wink:

srs1
27-04-04, 12:06 AM
ffs,i agree far too many people will always rip people, i am guilty too. but i have noticed a fair few peps leave this site.

i know you all may disagree with what i say but tbh i dont care.

it's my opionion. and this is why this site is a open forum. no one, other then the founder should be responsible for banning people. other wise you admin/moderators are no more then dictators.. i f this is the case, then pay a fee and be bared exempt!

the whole purpose of the site is to help each other, be the best site. if a slaging match is really what is wanted then argue with your mrs (you know you'll loose).

so everyone just chill!

anyway, theres my 5p's worth!

Fester
27-04-04, 03:43 AM
srs, the founder doesn't even have an internet connection at the moment :lol: and the people who moderate have put their hands into their own pockets in times of need

Neil, relax, no-one cares and the person who should care least of all is you!

Dpnova
27-04-04, 08:01 AM
Every one should just chill, there was a time when you all got along nicly, so do it again. 8)

Will
27-04-04, 08:07 AM
i think there are some people on this website that need to think before they post.

My 2p worth. When i joined the site many moons ago i had my "induction" if you call it that in the chat room, i was a newbie i soon learned thats the way it worked and just got on with it, as phil said a site full of males all be it on a pc will entice banter and such most of which should be taken in your stride.

As CP says that times when things kick off is cause sum1 has got pisseed off abt ppl talking crap, not doing as promised and again its right thats why PM was designed so we dont need the old FAO posts anymore.

I for one will hold my hands up and say: yes i have posted things i shouldnt have, yes i was a :evil: when i posted them.

If your going to go around slagging admin for doing a job they do off there own backs you really shouldnt be here in the first place, every single member of the mod / admin team are here for one reason...... they are nova enthusiasts. That brings me to say arent we all? 99% of people join novaload because they:

1. own a nova (or 3 :lol: )

2. know sum1 who does and like them

3. wish to own a nova

4. used to own one

Thats what novaload is all about. Its full of really quality people be it CP and the help hes offered me, Breeny and the fun we have had, Slatter being a drunken bastid and chatting up school girls :roll: ......... you get the idea.

Without the site i wouldnt have got into cars as much as i have since 18. The best part? Camping at Billing for the last 2 yrs has been quality but there are loads of others things that make the site good.

Kev doesnt have to fund / host and run the site....... if you dont like ths ite then thats fine the door is over there :arrow:

Will

Stuart
27-04-04, 08:10 AM
isnt this the second time youve "left" for those reasons??

any snowflake in a blizzard gen? lol

I have to say although its a website, the personalitys and in gerneral, people represent pretty much all the types that you are likely to encounter in the "real" world. Running away for (lets face it) poor reasons would suggest that you would run away from life in a similar way. Dosent sound so appealing then does it lol

not saying "once you join you never leave" because some people will drift in and out etc but not say "right thats it im not coming on anymore cos you dont play nice"

Real life

DEAL WITH IT

ydg27
27-04-04, 11:35 AM
lol at this post

lets have a group hug :olympic: and all get on!

i am hopefully getting rid of my nova very soon and i will still come on the site (not as often i admit) but i will miss u guys :cry: :cry:

hendrix
27-04-04, 02:54 PM
KEEP CALM PEOPLE!! :lol:

i have to say ive noticed that the atmosphere on this site has changed recently but everyone is different so thus (physics mode - sorry) will have different opinions and will probably invariably (again :roll: ) annoy someone else. If you think your gonna annoy some1 keep it to yourself and stop tryin 2 score points of people

thats my 2p's worth

Nova~Lolly
27-04-04, 03:09 PM
hmmm strangely i can say that i havent noticed ppl arguing but then again im always at work so i dunt really have time to go on nl alot now :cry: im on my dinner and its 3 oclock.how cool is that.lol
a special hello to my bf. xxxx

dan_mk1
27-04-04, 04:27 PM
hmmm strangely i can say that i havent noticed ppl arguing but then again im always at work so i dunt really have time to go on nl alot now :cry: im on my dinner and its 3 oclock.how cool is that.lol
a special hello to my bf. xxxx

lol, wtf?!

Nova~Lolly
28-04-04, 02:37 PM
whats with the wtf?????????
stop being blonde-it all makes sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dan_mk1
28-04-04, 05:21 PM
wtf....what the fuck
meaning.....how random was that message?!

Nova~Lolly
30-04-04, 01:27 PM
im not stupid i know what wtf is. ur a very weird person arent you..?
what the hell was random aboutt that it was just like any other shit conversation on here.

Alex
30-04-04, 01:34 PM
im not stupid i know what wtf is. ur a very weird person arent you..?

LMFAO :lol:

Will
30-04-04, 05:50 PM
special hello to my bf. xxxx

Special hello to my GF sam as well

pmsl

:lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. WTF? ;)

??Mm?
30-04-04, 06:17 PM
er... hello :?