PDA

View Full Version : Help!! with digi clocks (not wiring)

Alex Mac
26-04-04, 02:06 PM
I have just installed digi dails into my nova

Everything is working fine but, bar the speed read out not being accurate

It is set to MPH but if you are sitting at 30 MPH say its reading 70 MPH

But I notice on start up the test MPH is 123 rather than 125 then the KPH is 288 as usual

Does anyone know whats happened or happening ????

(Yes it is the right transducer before anyone says)

Thanks Guys

Alex

Paul
26-04-04, 02:10 PM
theres a switch sumwhere on the Digidash, u'lol have to look for it, hidden sumwhere, wll not hidden, u have 2 takle digidash out agen tho. push that to the other setting and problem will be solved.

mikeyredtop
26-04-04, 02:29 PM
its @ the top of the digidash, the switch has 2 settings. my guess is urs is wrong..

Alex Mac
26-04-04, 02:42 PM
I know where the switch you are taking about is, the problem is that beside the speedo read out it states that it is MPH ( you know beside the read out it lights up MPH or KPH depending on the setting) thats what is confusing me so much :?

stiller_uk
26-04-04, 03:21 PM
theres a switch sumwhere on the Digidash, u'lol have to look for it, hidden sumwhere, wll not hidden, u have 2 takle digidash out agen tho. push that to the other setting and problem will be solved.

What does that little switch do?

mikeyredtop
26-04-04, 03:47 PM
whats confusing about that, u can toggle between the 2 by twising the stick
i think the switch is to there to be changed when bigger wheels are put on but im not 100% sure

cooper_nova
26-04-04, 04:04 PM
whats confusing about that, u can toggle between the 2 by twising the stick
i think the switch is to there to be changed when bigger wheels are put on but im not 100% sure

i think u'll find that switch changes between a 8v and 16v transducer which in turn is also 14" and 15" wheel sizes respectively

Aragorn
26-04-04, 10:02 PM
the switch is a little red thing on the top of the back of the dash

16v transducer is 16pulse
8v transducer is 6 pulse

try switching it over u may find its set wrongly - i know mine was